The lost gaurdian

Artemis's pov

Today is the moon is full. I would usually be out celebrating but instead I was in my tent. Today 4,950 years ago he died. He died by taking a curse from Kronos himself.

Kronos had risen a second time and he had went to his father's realm,the realm of the dead to protect me and rhea from Kronos.

I still remember the day I meet him.

*flashback start*

My hunters and I were hunting a pack of hellhounds. We stumbled upon a clearing with the pack. Suddenly a boy burst out of a bush and saw the pack. Instead of fighting them he started chanting in a language I have only heard hades use. Add to that he was wearing black and white armor it was almost a given fact that is the son of hades.

Anyways the pack leader made a hole in the ground and the pack jumped into it.

Me and my hunters stepped out of our hiding spot. All he said was" about time you got out of there. You've been there for two hours!"

"what? How?" I screamed. " Artemis you have been staring at me for the last two hours." he calmly said" before you ask I will tell you this. my father is hades and my mother is rhea. That why I have white and black armor. "

" also I am a god!"

*flashback end*

I still don't understand how he was so calm.

If you look up you'll see the moon flashing green,blue,black,white,and yellow. When I get moody the moon does that.

He was the son of hades and rhea, guardian of the hunter, defeater of Hyperion, bane of the chimera. His name is Percy Jackson.