War and revival

1 year later

Hades' pov

Today is the earliest day that my son will come back. Hopefully he does come back today because typhoon is very close to Olympus. Josh dense is defending Olympus and thinks he can take on typhoon. I'll summon him and let him get punch by typhoon.

Gods damm it, he is right on the hudson river. For some reason the water under typhoon... My son is back!

"boom!" as the water became a huge replica of my son out of water. The water was still flowing and it looked like the ocean itself was rising to attack typhoon. Some water froze into a sword, and attacked typhoon. He was only us to enemy's the size of flies so this was very easy for my son, but, it was still impressive. With the fact that he could do that much meant he used a lot of power. He will probably pass out for a bit.

A hour later

Hades' pov

Somehow my son didn't pass out but he still could not walk so me and Apollo helped him walk to his throne. His throne looked like a mix of fire,darkness, and electricity. It did look cool.

All of the campers and the newer immortals gave looks of confusion to my son until I glared at them. Thalia got all the hunters Elysium, josh dense

Told all of the gods to claim their children(only because Annabeth would like it). Zeus also let my son have a wish. "I wish for my father hades and Hestia to have thrones." he replied tiredly. I glad he choose me and Hestia to have thrones. He probably did it to make sure he was not lonely because he was also a Olympian. He became one before me. But I don't care.