9

Urgh this kinda reads like an messy stream of consciousness but hopefully you enjoy reading it more than I did editing it 😁😊 it starts right after the last chapter when Dec wakes Ant up....

"You know it's common for inmates to get confused around me sparky. Sometimes they're desperate. They haven't seen their girlfriends in years. Sometimes they just want what they can't have. So they think about it."

There was a hint of amusement in Dec's tone, like he was mocking me as he buried his nose at the sensitive spot beneath my ear. I almost whined and shifted my hips as the pressure became a little unbearable.

"But I can assure you soldierboy... no matter what way you look at it, wanting another guy, to suck your dick, Is most definitely gay."

Busted.

I stuttered out a pathetic speech of denial but Donnelly got bored of it and pressed his finger to my lips. I blinked and shut up.

"Don't worry Soldierboy, I don't blame you for wanting me at all. It'll be our little secret. Maybe I'll let you use my mouth one day you never know."

I didn't like how ineloquently he spoke about sex, prison sex couldn't be that void of emotion could it?

I probably would have made a fool of myself by opening my mouth some more, but thankfully he was already leading the way out of the dorms and sneaking down the corridors.

I followed, so many questions running through my mind and an image of Donnelly getting down on his knees for me in the bathroom. It shouldn't have been the hottest fantasy I had but it was... now he'd teased me with it I wanted it.

We turned a corner, I was ready to keep blindly walking behind him, until two small hands were on me and I was slammed against the wall, a mouth covering mine.

My entire brain just shut off, stopped worrying about the future and focused on what the hell had just happened.

His tongue invaded my mouth in the exact moment I gasped from my back hitting the wall harshly. Dec's hands instantly went somewhere I'd never expected them, around my waist to grip my ass. Something inside of me liked the feeling and I especially liked the way he kissed me. Like he knew what he was doing. Like he wanted me to fall to my knees for him.

God damit, given the chance I knew I would.

It was hot, the way he took control, kissed me in a way I'd never been kissed before. It felt like I was on the receiving end of something brilliant. For once I was the one being taken care of and it made me feel all warm and fluffy inside, Dec wanted to show me what a good kisser he could be and oh lord did I get the message.

My hands instinctively went to his hair—everytime i felt it I was fascinated. It was soft like a girls but also short like a man's, and don't forget so fucking fluffy like a teddy bear. I could stroke through it and the light bristles would just flick back into place. His head felt so nice in my hands, I wanted to feel more of him... and his tongue in my mouth.

Part of me, the overthinking part of my brain wanted to analyse this, whilst I just wanted to enjoy it for a second. Our bodies rubbed together while Dec's hands travelled up my sweater to feel my back and his small hands on my bare skin made me moan.

It was extremely emasculating.

This was definitely gay. Even I couldn't deny that anymore. I was kissing the hottest inmate in the prison and I liked it, i liked it a lot.