Chapter 1: Betrayed and Rediscovered Vigor

(Since Uncharted had a slow start I am also gonna start this off with a slow start. Things will really get interesting once they go on the trip.)

In a white prison cell, with a window view, bookshelf, personal bathroom and bed, sitting at a white desk was Izuku Midoriya.

(Fun fact: In some prisons, if you're a good prisoner, they give you a much more nicer cell that looks more like a room.)

Sprawled on his desk were intricately drawn pieces of paper with unknown languages and locations. And there was a tiny notebook that held every bit of information that held knowledge of everything he had learned about this one particular place. He had already been there for weeks and he quite enjoyed it.

His classmates from UA had betrayed him. His former love interest, Ochako Uraraka slapped him in the face while Iida attacked him with a Recipro Burst. Todoroki shot fire at him and stabbed his leg with ice.

And everyone soon looked on in anger except 5. Minoru Mineta, Nemuri Kayama, also know as the pro hero Midnight, Koji Koda, Yuga Aoyama and one other person.

Momo Yaoyorozu.

She was the big sister of Class 1-A and class representative. She was the most stunning woman he had ever seen. He even fell in love with her before Uraraka. But then he saw Shoto kiss her. He felt as though he had been betrayed. But that was to be expected. Why would she ever want to be with a low class rat like him?

He soon closed himself off to everyone around him, including her but excluding Aoyama, Mineta, Koda and his aunt Nemuri. When Momo would ask if he was okay, he would ignore the pain and walk away, shattering Momo's heart.

And when Izuku healed his injuries, she would observe him from afar. Wanting to verbalize if he wanted her help, but she could never say the words. All of these things brought tears to her eyes since she felt as though she couldn't her classmate.

But what he did not know was that Momo was forced to date BOTH of the Todoroki Brothers, Shoto and Natsuo. And quite regretfully so. But her heart pined for Izuku. To see him turn away from her and get taken away, it was soul crushing. She felt as though she had been cheated out of her life by everyone. Her parents were cold and cruel. Both of them were abusive and never cared for her. Her classmates threw her crush away to the curbside and even All Might looked at him with disgust.

Whenever she or others wanted to talk to him, he would always reject them . Momo invited him to her birthday party once and she was so excited but he never came. She then learned from having a conversation with Nemuri that it was Izuku's turn to patrol for tonight. Momo sighed dejectly since she believed that her love will never love her back.

She grabbed two flowers from her mother's flower bed. A red and green one and placed them in the fountain of water. She then saw the flowers split apart as they were never supposed to be together.

Izuku was far different. She would give an entire list of reasons as to why Izuku is THE perfect husband. She even told this to Izuku's friend circle and about her tragic and traumatic past that the ones who had raped her were students in UA. She pointed out which ones, but they couldn't gather enough evidence to convict them.

Aoyama and Mineta bowed that they would be the ones to pair Izuku and Momo together to give Momo the happy ending she truly desired and said that they would also protect her.

However, there were many sets of familiar eyes looking at her, but she didn't know.

(In this story, Mineta is still a pervert but has values and morals far above that of another perverted classmate.)