Chapter 2: Egyptian Excavation

Right now, Izuku was piloting the plane as Mineta had a question for the green haired boy. They had already explained everything to Setsuna. This gave her the urge to go with them on the exploration.

Mineta: Midoriya, do you like Yaoyoroppai?

Izuku was silent until he gave a dejected sigh and responded.

Izuku: I used to. I still do, actually.

Aoyama: Ah, then why not date her Midoriya?

Izuku: Because why would she want to choose scum like me? There are many better suitors for her love than I will ever be and they will be able to provide her a better life. I even tried to trick myself by creating imaginary scenarios in which she would have an affair with another or break my heart in another way and I would leave and I would tell her terrible things that no one would ever approve of. In fact, the fact that she is dating both Todoroki brothers is sickening to me not because of her, but because of them.

Setsuna: But that denial only gave all the more reason to fall in love with Yaoyorozu.

Izuku: Like the reckless idiotic fool I am.

Aoyama: Who would be better suitors than you, Midoriya? She wants true love, not wealth.

Izuku: I have an entire mental list of better husbands. Here are there names.

Katsuki Bakugou
Yosetsu Awase
Neito Monoma
Shoto and Natsuo Todoroki
Tenya Iida
Mirio Togata

Mineta: Look, Goku's secret love child. I don't know if you hadn't noticed, but the people you listed off are pure dickheads.

Setsuna: Especially those 3rd years, Natsuo and Mirio. Always flexing their muscles and trying to flirt with the first years. They were flirting with Kendo until Shiozaku used her vines to fling out of the cafeteria window. I loved it and I recorded it.

Izuku: But they all have several things in common with Momo. Great financial power, great quirks. I only have a portion of mine left. I don't why, but for whatever reason, some of this power decided to stay with me. They may be better than I am, but I don't trust them. Momo is basically a mother to Eri and I am her father.

Setsuna: But the question remains. Why do you love Yaoyorozu?

Izuku: There's many reasons. She has supple porcelain skin that looks as beautiful as the sakura trees. Hair that flows down like the calming waters of a stream. Eyes that glisten like the rarest of gems. Lips as pink as the lovely feathers of a flamingo. I love everything about her. She is a princess, no, she is a queen and I was her subject, maybe I still am. Whoever does marry her, must treat her and give her as much love as she gives them. Or they'll answer to me.

Setsuna was crying as Mineta and Aoyama were sitting there with smug faces as they were both secretly recording his confession since the very first question.

Aoyama: You really are and interesting person, Izuku Midoriya. You would put yourself out of the way for her life to shine.

Mineta: You are like a noble knight, ready to die for her in whatever situation.

Setsuna was sniffling as she smiled at Izuku as Izuku was still focused on piloting.

Setsuna: You are such a romantic! You two are too pure.

Izuku then saw the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. And not far was the city of Cairo.

Izuku: Get properly dressed everyone.

The boys and Setsuna were changing into some comfortable clothes with bright colored robes to protect their skins from the searing heat.

Izuku landed the plane somewhere in an oasis near the city so as to not disturb the daily lifestyle.