Chapter 9: Midnight Rush Hour

Izuku, Aoyama, Kaminari and Mineta we're currently sneaking around the abandoned building as Izuku looked around the corner as Gunhead activated a flashlight and Snipe activated his laser sight.

Izuku then began to dig around in his pockets as he pulled out a Matryoshka doll of Momo and Eri.

Izuku: Hope you guys are safe.

Kaminari: I'm sure they are, dude.

Izuku nodded as he put them back in his pockets as he was now trying to find a way to them to avoid Gunhead and Snipe's line of vision.

Mineta: What'll we do?! If they see us we're dead!

The purple themed boy whisper-yelled as Izuku was thinking on a means of escape from their current predicament.

Izuku then heard the faint sound of cars as Izuku gained an idea.

Izuku then made signals as a means to communicate. Mineta and Kaminari were confused, but Aoyama caught on and Izuku was leading them through the main lobby.

Mineta then made a big mistake by kicking a piece of debris that caught Snipe's attention.

Snipe: Found ya!!

He and Gunhead then shot their weapons. Even though Gunhead's missed, Snipe's bullet barely grazed through Mineta's head leaving a trail of blood on the side of Mineta's head and several bullets piercing his legs and a bullet piercing his ribs.

Mineta: Kaminari!!

Mineta: I can still move.

Then a barrage of bullets were raining down of them and Kaminari concentrated his quirk to it's full power again and he then got and stood in front of the bullets and caught them with his electricity.

Kaminari: I think these belong to you!!!

He then flung the bullets back at the pros who were hiding behind debris.

Soon, Izuku and the others ran towards the street, with Kaminari teleporting and following suit.

Izuku: Quick!! Jump onto the U-Haul!!

The bleeding Kaminari teleported onto it, Mineta jumped and used his quirk. Izuku activated Full Cowling and grabbed Aoyama and jumped onto the semi truck.

Izuku: Shit! We need to get him help quickly!

Mineta: You're gonna make it, buddy!

Kaminari: My only regret is not going to be able to live my dreams with Kyoka.

Izuku: Don't be dramatic. You're not gonna die, but I think the best chance for us to take you with Melissa and the others. The less people with me, the better your guys' chance of survival.

Aoyama: I do hate to be the bearer of bad news, but our troubles went from bad to worse.

They soon heard vehicles rumbling from behind them and saw Snipe and Gunhead and one more hero on their tail.

Aoyama: It's Rock Lock!

Izuku: He's come to rock the block like  Steve except worse!

Kaminari then put one of Kaminari's arms over his shoulders and hoisted him up.

Mineta: We have to get off! Innocent people could get hurt!

Izuku: You're right!

Izuku then did the unthinkable as he threw himself at Gunhead's car.

The 3: Midoriya!!

Izuku braces himself and broke right through the windshield as he crash right into the pro hero, causing him to crash into Rock Lock.