Chapter 13: All Just a Game!? (Short Chapter)

Bakugou: Shut the hell up, smartass. Now, then. On your fucking feet.

He grabbed the green haired boy by the hair up to his feet.

Izuku: Ow! Take it easy. Do you know how rare it is for greenettes to exist. I'm one of a kind.

Bakugou smirked.

Bakugou: Now since when did the wimpy little bitch grow a backbone?

Izuku: Want me to give you an answer?

His head was struck from behind by the handle of Bakugou's gun.

Bakugou: Walk.

He then shot a bullet at Izuku. Luckily, it only grazed his cheek. To Izuku, this confirmed that his former friend, former rival, now enemy wasn't playing games.

As Izuku was walking with a gun on his, he began questioning Bakugou.

Izuku: Why the hell are you so fixated on this treasure? I don't remember you ever being into history.

Bakugou: Isn't it obvious, Deku?! I'm doing this so I can prove I AM BETTER AT EVERYTHING THAN YOU!?

Izuku: So this is all just a damn game to you and Awase?!

Bakugou: You're damn right it is!!

Izuku: BULLSHIT!! You and the villains and even some of the other pros are killing innocent people!! Tell me, what happened to you?!

Bakugou: Shut up! We're here.

Izuku looked up and they were at a large tent.

Bakugou pushed the greenette into said tent.

Bakugou: Get in there, you damn nerd.

When Izuku stepped foot, he was met with the sound of guns ready for fire.

Bakugou then punched Izuku to the ground.

Bakugou: You want to know what MY problem is?! MY PROBLEM IS YOU!! YOU ARE A FUCKING DISEASE!!!

Izuku: How am I the cause of your suffering?! If anything, if our roles were reversed it would be justified.

Bakugou: Ever since going into UA, all I've been hearing is 'Oh Deku this' or 'Oh Deku that'!! Nothing but Deku!! THAT'S ALL I'VE EVER HEARD!!! WHAT ABOUT ME, HUH!!? I HAD A QUIRK, A BETTER QUIRK!! LONG BEFORE YOU!! I AM THE FUCKING BEST . . . . And you just show up with One For All, AND THINK YOU CAN STEAL MY GLORY!?!? MY RISE TO BECOME THE GREATEST HERO!?!?

Izuku: You have gone crazy!

Bakugou: No, CRAZY is the fact that I haven't killed you yet. CRAZY is the fact that All Might cares for you MORE  than ME!! CRAZY IS THE FACT I SHOULD HAVE EVERYONE LOOK AT MY GREATNESS, BUT NO ONE IS, OR CARES!!!

There was now a twisted smile on his face as he laughed like a raving lunatic.

Bakugou: This. . . . . . . isn't just revenge on you, Deku. This is revenge on All Might. Revenge on the villains. The others, I don't care for.

Izuku: This wasn't the way I wanted things to go. Bakugou, please. We can make things the way they used to be. Us both striving to become heroes. To a point where none of this misery happened to anyone.

Bakugou then shot Izuku in the knees as Izuku knelt in pain.

Bakugou: What's wrong, Deku?! Felling a little weak in the knees!?

He laughed again as he smacked Izuku shot and bloody knee.

Bakugou: WHAT A KNEESLAPPER!!!

At that moment Izuku, realized that gone was the Bakugou from his childhood. The Bakugou he had known that was a rival, not a killer. A hero student; not a sadistic person.

Gone was Izuku's innocence. He had killed so many. He didn't want to, but he did.

Izuku let the tears flow as Bakugou began to mock him.

Bakugou: Aw, is poor little Deku crying? Is he crying for Mommy? Everyone knows his dad made the right choice for leaving them. Or is he crying for himself? His poor wife and child must be worried sick for you. It would be a total shame to deliver your carcass with lead in your head. Or, perhaps you're crying for me? Thinking how my own weak parents miss me or want me back.

Awase at that moment came in, but before he could create a single sentence. Bakugou shot him in the arm

Bakugou walked over the the boy who had eyes of fear.

Bakugou: You're a pussy. Hiding behind big words and commands and never taking any action. Sorry, but I'm taking over your operation.

Bakugou then punched and used Explosion on Awase's head. Knocking him out cold but not killing him.

Bakugou: Throw him into the river!

Two unknown soldiers grabbed Awase's unconscious body and did as instructed.

Bakugou: As for you Deku. I'll throw you in a cell. You are familiar them after all. Home away from home, am I right?

Izuku was then grabbed by each arm by the same thugs who threw Awase and was dragged underground. Before being tossed into his cell, they put on quirk cancelling handcuffs.

Bakugou: Does the accused have any last words? Eh, what do I care? Quirkless shits like are the reason why the world's gone to shit!! I mean look at Tintin and Sasuke's anxiety. You killed them after all.

Izuku smirked. Bakugou was irritated and decided to punch Izuku with an uppercut.

Bakugou: WHAT'S SO DAMN FUNNY HUH?!

Izuku: Nothing. I did have a few words to say, but I shouldn't waste my breath on you.

Bakugou could only smile as he moved his head sideways signaling them to take him away.

Bakugou was about to leave until a subordinate called him.

???: Sir, we have confirmation that villains are in the vicinity.

Bakugou: Any idea on who is leading them?

???: We don't know sir. It could be anyone.

Bakugou: I'm gonna enjoy roasting everyone today!!!

-End of Chapter-

I apologize for how short this chapter was. I wanted to show just how ruthless Bakugou has become. Hopefully, I can write more consistent and better stories down the line so I don't get severe writer's block and procrastination. Anyways, I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to give my other stories some love too and as always I'll see you guys soon in the next chapter. Peace!!