Chapter 10: Off the Walrider

Melissa: We're here!!

Izuku groggily woke up with Momo in his arms still, which had made him smile. She was sleeping soundly as she snuggled her face into Izuku's chest and clutching onto his shirt.

Izuku then looked out from the window and saw that I-Island was more heavily fortified than the last time he was here and Melissa began to explain.

Melissa: After the whole Wolfram situation and this ongoing search for Camelot, we decided to add more security to the island considering the damage that I-Island might suffer from when it comes to battle.

Izuku: You know, I'm surprised you guys are willing to help me. Or is there another ulterior motives for you guys?

Melissa: You really have begun to have trust issues, haven't you, Midoriya?

Izuku: When the whole world is basically against you, and after Momo and Eri were raped, me having to kill Tamaki and Mirio, and Kaminari being injured, I'm not taking any chances. What about All Might? Why does he want to find Camelot so badly?

David: He said that from one of your books, it talks about a relic that can return someone eternal youth.

Izuku: That bastard. He snuck into my room and read my books. Let me guess. He's the one leading the Heroes?

David: No, someone else is entirely. Look, Toshi's changed and not for the better. Ever since he lost his strength with All For One and he gained what little strength he can you after taking back One For All, he became more power hungry, not to rule, but to protect. Even though he may have a right reason, his actions are not justifiable. The heroes are doing everything to apprehend you. That's why he hired someone to retrieve the relic for him.

Izuku looked down in sadness. He was starting to wonder if he really was the cause of all of this. If he hadn't met All Might, If he hadn't obtained One For All. . . . .so many "what-if's".

Izuku: Then I should go at it alone.

Momo immediately woke up after hearing this as though it was an awful sound.

Momo: Izu! You can't go by yourself! It's too dangerous!

Izuku: It's even more dangerous if All Might's mystery hire is someone we've never met and then with the Heroes on our tail and planning to arrest those who are on my side and Also the Hidden Society, There is no choice but for me to go at it alone!

Momo began to cry into his chest.

Momo: But you can't! W-W-What I'd you die?! I'll never see the smile of the man I love again! I will never be able to be in your arms again! Eri will never see her Papa again! Eri will lose her smile again! We will never feel the love you give to us!

Izuku then hugged Momo tightly.

Izuku: Momo, listen. This isn't just for me. You told me, I always tend to think about others before I think about myself. That's why I am doing this alone now. So that none of you get hurt. This mess is all my fault. Best thing for me to do is to lead them away from all of you.

Momo's cries then turned into tearless whimpers. Everyone felt bad but if this was the course of action Izuku was willing to take. They wouldn't be able to stop him.

Melissa: Get ready to submerge.

Then the plane began to rumble around them is it then began to hit the water. Then the lights in the submarine turned off and some form of stealth mode was activated. And the were moving through the water.

Izuku and Momo were now looking at the water life in front of them as they smiled at one another and shared an intimate moment together with a loving kiss.