Chapter 4: Lightning of Olympus

The group walked around and saw statues of many Greek Gods and Goddesses as well as the many fabled heroes of the time.

Izuku: The Greeks sure made their goddesses have large busts.

Izuku was staring at a bust of Athena who had a ginormous bust.

Izuku: I can't believe I made a sex joke. Holy crap, Mineta is rubbing off on me.

Mineta: Did you have to blame me, specifically?

Aoyama: Just being in Greece makes me desire some Greek salad.

Yo: Are you going to add some French dressing to it so you can confirm it's authenticity?

Aoyama then all of the tips of his fingers together.

Aoyama: Perhaps.

Nejire and Setsuna looked at each other and wondered how the hell they can criticize one another and yet forgive each other rather quickly and become friends.

Nejire: Hey, Hey!! What's next, Deku?

Izuku: Please don't call me that. I am no hero. Not anymore.

Setsuna: What is your new nickname gonna be then, smart guy?

Izuku: My name is going to be Izuku 'Sly Adler' Midoriya!!

He said as he moved his hand across the sky in a rainbow formation.

Yo: Why does that sound so terrible yet badass?

Izuku: Please, you can tell Kirishima got his hero name from Crimson Riot, who I bet got his name from the Crimson-Chin. Tetsutetsu is basically the Nega-Chin and Kirishima is Crimson-Chin's successor. You cannot convince me otherwise.

Setsuna: You do make a valid point.

Mineta: How come I never realized this?

Yo: I think the better question is how come no one has a comparison between them?

Suddenly a yellow bolt of lightning ensnared them in a trap and the couldn't escape.

Izuku: Boy, I can pretty much tell who this is. It's none other than our second resident pervert, Denki Kaminari aka Rejectro. A combination of Reject and Electro.

Aoyama: That is truly a creative name.

Setsuna: I honestly thought it sounded cool.

Kaminari then appeared from behind a pillar and they all winced at his condition. Swollen eye and cheek, blood pouring from cuts and bruises and his nose was also bleeding and blood was on his hair.

Izuku:. . . . . . . . . I take back what I said.

Kaminari: You said it yourself, Midoriya. You made a sex joke, too.

Izuku: So what brings you to Greece? I'm guessing you need advice on how to go "Wham, Bam, Thank you, Ma'am" from Zeus?

Kaminari: You have become such a smart ass while in jail, huh?

Izuku: Yep, I really have. Even in jail, I pull more girls than you, you pimp wannabe.

Mineta: You know, I have a picture of you in the purple tuxedo with the those Spanish snakeskin loafers with the cool designs on them, shades and gold chain around your neck, right? You looked like an actual pimp. Did Yaoyoroppai buy you those? Wait, I remember overhearing Iida and Todoroki talking about how Yaoyoroppai stood on your shoulder while you were under her dress. They sounded pret-ty pissed about it. Is that part true?

Izuku: Yeah, what about it?

Aoyama: You would make a great French man.

Izuku: I wish I can French kiss Momo right now.