SEVEN

* * *

She likes mangoes. Where Camila is obsessed with bananas, Lauren is crazy about mangoes. That has become clear to the Slytherin girl as she watched her Ravenclaw friend demolish the mangoes in front of her.

The two of them were sitting by the lake. Camila brought the blanket and her muggle book called Mooncakes. It's old but she loves it. And no, it's not a cookbook. Lauren on the other hand brought all the food, only because the girl insisted on that and Camila just couldn't bring herself to say no.

The Ravenclaw girl claims that she kind of owe it to her because she wasn't able to take her to that afternoon picnic for the Hogwarts quidditch players.

Camila would have argued otherwise but what's really the point when she can't really say no to the girl almost every single time. That's how she pretty much ended up keeping the golden snitch in her pocket that Lauren caught earlier in the day.

So now here they are, by the lake, sitting on a blanket sharing food and thoughts about comic books versus graphic novels, literary items that are fairly popular in the muggle world that fascinates the both of them. Lauren brought chicken sandwiches, lots of candies that they might as well end up having diabetes, bananas and mangoes (that who knows where she got from because it's like difficult to find those things at this time of the year) and a smuggled bottle of Blishen's firewhisky to share.

"Anyway, enough of Mooncakes and Marvel . . . How is that spell going on for you?" Camila asks.

Lauren seems to be too busy making out with her mango, her attention was fixed almost entirely at seeping out the last juices from that yellow mango seed. But really, she is thinking of how to tell Camila about Pickle.

She has grown to trust the Slytherin girl enough to share some of her secrets. Either that, or that the firewhisky she drank is taking an effect on her, giving her that irrational courage of some sort.

Meanwhile, Camila can only stare at the Ravenclaw girl amusedly; slightly entranced by the way Lauren eats and slightly jealous of that damn mango.

If only she could replace that fruit with her own lips . . .

"Hmm . . . Good," Lauren replies distractedly.

"The mango or the spell?"

The girl drops the huge ass dried out mango seed and smiles, "Both actually, thank you very much,"

Camila laughs.

Lauren stares at her fondly for a brief moment, "Can I show it to you instead?"

"How? I'm not an injured animal and I don't see one,"

"The one I tried it on first worked perfectly. Now, I know a creature who hurt his head, had a cut in it and could use a little bit of a healing spell. He's a fussy young one, not a big fan of healing potions,"

Lauren wipes her hand clean as she stands up. She then offers it to Camila which she gladly accepts. She looks around thoughtfully, from the picnic mess to Camila and back. She shrugs then whips out her wand and gave it a wave. All their mess on the ground were cleaned and packed into a tiny matchbox-sized parcel, wrapped in a soft off-white cloth and tied with a green and blue ribbon.

"Nice trick, Morgado,"

The girl grins at Camila then pockets the tiny box in her hoodie, "I'll return your copy of Mooncakes and blanket later,"

Lauren leads them both back to the castle grounds. The Slytherin girl wondering where in the castle would the Ravenclaw keep an injured critter. But instead of heading to any of the towers, they went towards the castle dungeons.