Date night with Emlia

You parked Charles car and rushed into the restaurant that Emlia booked for you too.
"Emlia I'm so sorry I'm late I was just with George and his friends, and we got carried away, and I didn't notice how late it got and..."
You start freaking out while sitting in the chair in front of Emlia,
She took down her sunglasses form her eyes.
"Oh come on y/n it's fine George called me and explain everything it's cool let's just go with the vibe okay honey?"
You always liked Emlia but she was a little bit too much sometimes.
You two met through a friend at a party when you were 18 and she was too drunk that night so you took her to your apartment and since then you stayed friends.
"Yeah sure thank god that George is here right?"
"Yeah sure so who's car is this that you came in? I bet it's not yours, am I right?"
"Umm well it's the car of Char... I mean one of George friends mine was taken."
"So tell me about this George guy who is he what he looks like?"
"Well George is 23 he is working with cars in formula one you know? And, wait I will show you a picture."

"Oh Umm he is cute sure

"Oh Umm he is cute sure."
She said in a very judging tone.
"I like him."
"Of course you do sweetie but you know I always thought that you will be with you friend Umm, what's is name? Something with L?"
"You mean Lando? Oh no believe me he is just a friend and right now an annoying one."
"Oh I'm sorry girl what happened? Last time I saw you two I thought that you would become a couple I mean he looked so into you and I just assume something happened."
""It's fine he is just being mean to me because his ex girlfriend hit on George in-front of me and I didn't get the chance to tell him so George told him and he got pretty mad so he is being a jerk and mean to me."
"Oh god sorry for bringing that up girl don't worry I got you all time and you got your boyfriend and I'm sure everything will turn up to be just fine."
The waiter came to asked you what would you like to eat and you order food that sounded amazing.
"So how your little swimming going? You Are still doing it right I'm not being bad friend am I?"
"No no I'm still into swimming and I am pretty good actually I have a big competition next week if you want to come and see!"
You start to get excited to have one of your good friends by your side in this kind of event.
"Next week? Sorry honey I'm in LA I got some Photo shoot there for Chanel you familiar with the company?"
"Oh yes George have like a tone of clothes form there."
"Wow that's , wow"
"I know he is really into clothe and stuff."
"Oh girl that lovely for a man. I hope he buy you nice things two."
"Of course he is he is the sweetest boyfriend ever."

"Thank you so much sir"
You both got your food.
"Y/n! Let's do an Instagram story."
"Okay okay"

"Here this is what I posted okay Emlia?""Sure it's fine just tag me okay?""Okay"~incoming call from Lando~"Lando I'm really need you to say something good otherwise I will practically kill you when I get home

"Sure it's fine just tag me okay?"
"Okay"
~incoming call from Lando~
"Lando I'm really need you to say something good otherwise I will practically kill you when I get home."
"What do you mean when you get home? Where are you?"
"I'm at dinner with a friend."
"Which friend?"
"None of your business dude."
"Anyway I have a surprise for you so get home soon okay bye."
And he just hang up the phone.
"What a weirdo"
"Who was it?"
Emlia asked.
"It's was just Lando he said he got me a surprise at home, i don't know "
"Omg for real? Let's go see what he got you girl"
"You sure? I mean we're in a middle of a dinner.
And I don't even know what he did it's can be just a new shirt or something like that."
"Yeah yeah let's finish and go to your house I want to see where you live and meet Lando."
You had a feeling that Emlia was into Lando since last time that she came to visit you and Lando came to hang out with you two but you wasn't sure.
"Ok ok"

"You and Emlia paid for dinner and you both got into Charles car.
"That's a really nice car you know y/n?"
"I do. Girl, I do."
You drive all the way to your house and parked where Charles parked his car earlier.
You got into the gate and then you saw your car and she was cleaner than ever even from the inside.
You were happy that Lando took your car to clean but you were so mad at him for not asking you so you just couldn't be happy about it.
You took Emlia hand and walk into the house.