POV

Hey guys I just wanted to say that I wrote this chapter in a different way and I hope you liked it!

Lando's POV:

By the time I got to my car I already had tears in my eyes.
Why does she always have to do that?
She get me all excited to spend my day with her and then she put me as second option and tell me thank you.
Wtf is wrong with her. Fuck.
I mean with me?
Like what you think I did it on purpose falling for my best friend and one of my best friends girlfriend?
Fuck no.
But that's what happened.

I spent the car ride home crying a little bit but then I decided to call Emma.
I know the stupidest decision I ever done but fuck it.
I want to make y/n mad, and I'm not sure why but she hates Emma and gets so mad at me for sleeping with her.
But that's the only way she is seeking to me or yelling if you want to get specific.

George POV:
~New message~
From max verstappen
Wtf does max want now I can't take it with his stupid memes anymore.
I click open on the photo he sent me.
What the actual fuck is that?
~max send you a picture of Charles and y/n hugged going inside Charles hotel room and the caption "wait isn't that George Russel girlfriend? What is going on in here?"~
I'm going to fucking murder him.
Didn't Lando was supposed to take her home?
Omg I'm so pissed.
And I'm not even home yet
I punched the steering wheel a few time until I decided to drive home and see what is happening there.

Y/n POV:
"Charles stop it we have to get back!"
Charles was making fun of his ex-girlfriend and how much stuff she brought with her.
"Come on like who need that big of a mirror in his bag?"
"Omg Charles it's taking you forever I can believe how slow you pack your stuff, here let me help you."
"Thank you y/n but that's okay I almost done with everything just wait a few minutes and we will be on our way!"
"Okay good luck with that."

Lando POV:
"Lando what the fuck dude?"
George came inside my room without even knocking.
"Hey George"
Emma quickly said and I covered her in a blanket.
I put on some underwear and step outside my door.
"The fuck is wrong with you I was just in the middle of something didn't you heard about knocking on the door?"
I shoot at him
George almost lost his shit in that moment and I'm relieved he didn't, I mean I could try but he is way taller then me so it would be an unfair fight.
"Dude why on earth y/n is not here? And I won't even ask about Emma being here because I will go mad!"
"Dude"
I remarked him as an insult.
"All I know his that Charles caught his ex cheating on him and y/n went over to his hotel room to help him."
"Fuuckkk!"
George yelled.
"Dude you ok?"
"Do I fucking look like I'm okay?"
"Well..."
And before I could say something George already went downstairs.

George POV:
Fuck it.
I don't even know what to think, I mean she is not that type of person that is cheating on someone especially after everything that happened with her ex boyfriend.
I just need to talk to her that's all.

Fuck I'm going crazy is she even coming back home?
What if she would sleep with Charles tonight?
I can't wait that long.
I need to do something.
I walk over to Alex room but he is not there, probably took Lily over to dinner, like I planed to do with y/n I even booked us a place in that restaurant she liked.

Y/n POV:
"I'm home"
I walked into the house it's was weird, it was quiet but there the kitchen had an amazing smell.
I wonder who is cooking, Lando can't cook anything and George only cooking when he is in a mood.
Maybe Alex and Lily making something.
"George, Lando Alex anyone here?"
"They probably in their room sleeping for tomorrow."
Charles said behind me.
You both walk into the kitchen to see who's cooking, and you saw George with AirPods in his ears.
God he looks so hot while cooking.
But most off the times when he cook he is in a mood.

What could have happened?

"Georgie?"
You asked softly, but he didn't hear you, he was so focused on his meal.
"Charles can you go wait in the guest room I need to talk to George."
"Yes sure, I think I'm going to order something to eat that's cool right?"
"Yeah yeah just ask Lando what our address."
You said and he quickly dispersed upstairs.

Lando POV:
"Max? What is so urgent?"
I answered my phone after max called me several times.
(Max verstappen)
"Dude look what I just send you."
"No freaking way."
I open the photo that max sent me of y/n and Charles getting into his hotel room laughing together.
"I know right, even Charles could get her in bed before you did something."
"Max stop it."
"You know I'm right you have to do something, I mean really just talk to her what the worst thing that could happen?"
"Dude I'm fucking livening in the same house as her and her boyfriend or maybe ex? I don't know but it's feel just wrong."
"You have a crush on her Since you two met, I really think she would appreciate a bit of honesty. And if it's not working out you can come to Monaco live the best live. You know."
"Max for the love of god I'm not going to move to Monaco and be your bestie."
I said and hung up the phone.
Fuck this Shit is so complicated.
"Lando you can't just stop in the middle like this."
Emma whine.
"Your right babe."
I said and she got on top of me and started kissing me lips again.
God that's feel nice.

———————
Im so sorry for making Lando looks a bit bad I'm sure he is noting like this In personal .