Chapter 1

Blurred. That was Hope Mikaelson's vision right now.

"Dad?" was the only thing she was able to say before becoming fully unconscious.

"Hope!" Her father, Niklaus Mikaelson, yelled as his daughter feel, catching the attention of the surrounding family.

"Mummy! I need food! Quickly!" A child's voice exclaimed dramatically. Hope saw a little girl, no older than 6 years lying on the floor in a starfish position.

"Really?" She saw a woman enter the room, she had her arms crossed and one eyebrow raised while smirking.

"Yes. Your child needs food." The child remained on the floor staring right at the ceiling.

"I shall have to make some then. Shouldn't I?" The mother teased the daughter. The child simply giggled. Finally, the girl sat up so Hope could see her face, but before she could see anything she was pulled back.

"Hope!" She heard a familiar voice call out to her. It was her father.

"Dad." She croaked; her throat felt like she had not had any water in many years.

"Rebekah, get her some water. Quickly. Hope, let's get you to the couch." Niklaus helped his daughter to the couch. "What happened?"

"I don't know. All I know... is that... I fainted, and I was brought to this house... which was beautiful... and I saw this little girl lying on the floor and her mother. Then I was brought back here just as she was about to sit up." Hope explained. None of the Mikaelson's knew what to say, no one knew what this meant.

"Freya. Do you think you can track the source? We need to know what this means." Niklaus asked his lost-older sister not wanting his heir to be in danger again. Freya grabbed Hope's hands and sat the same little girl but this time she was older. She began hearing whispers about the young girl. She was a Mikaelson.

"Congrats Hope. You have an older sister." It was silent. The adults were completely gobsmacked at the revelation.

But no one more than Niklaus.

He had another daughter. Another princess.

"Why hadn't Dahlia gone after her?" Rebekah asked.

"That I will have to figure out after I sleep. The spell to find the source of this took a vast amount of my energy." Freya dismissed her younger sister, gently placing a hand on her own head.

"Go take a rest sister, we'll continue this discussion at a later time." Elijah said. Freya left for her bedroom with her wife while the others gathered in the dining room.

"I missed everything." Niklaus muttered, staring in thin air.

"Niklaus, we will do everything to ensure that you are in her life from now on." Rebekah promised her brother. Each member of the family wanted to be in the life of the new member. The men wanted another niece/daughter to spoil, the woman wanted a niece to shop with, 'girl out' with, wanted a sister.

The Next Day

"Freya. How are you thinking?" Elijah asked his older sister.

"I'm feeling much better. Thank you, Elijah." Freya smiled at him. "I'm going to be trying to either find her location or we'll be going through her memories." Freya explained the aim of the day.

"I'm trying to think of how she was born. I wasn't a hybrid at this point, I wouldn't have been able to reproduce." Niklaus thought aloud. How was she able to be born? Who was her mother?

Freya was looking through both her mother and Dahlia's grimoire. she went through so many pages in each one, translating the title from Norse to English the best she could, it took a while but she was finally able to find a spell from each grimoire: a location spell from Dahlia and a reversal memory transference spell from Esther. "I did it!" She exclaimed. All the Mikaelsons immediately sped to her.

The first words out of Niklaus' mouth, wanting to find his lost daughter. "Which one?"

"I was able to find both. Which one do you want to do first?" a smile formed on each Mikaelson's face.

"Memories." They all said in unison.

Freya pulled everyone in a circle and had them all hold hands so they would all see the memories. "In sertia." She whispered. Instantly they all felt a pull and went unconscious. Each one woke up, still stood in a circle. In front of them was a hallway, a multitude of doors seeming endlessly, each door was a different colour, colours that meant something.

"What do the colours mean?" Rebekah whispers, for reasons unknown. It's almost as if she thought she could be heard by the person whose memories they were going through.

"Each colour is allocated to an emotion or event, black is death, red is anger, pink is love, blue sadness, orange happiness and green is a mixture of two emotions- those we will find out when we go through the memory." Freya explained, Niklaus pushed his family aside and went to an orange door. Happiness.

"Let's go through this door, see something happy in her life before seeing the dark side." Niklaus said.

"I shall have to make some then. Shouldn't I?" The mother teased the daughter. The child simply giggled. Finally, the girl sat up so Hope could see her face.

"This was the memory I saw earlier." Hope told her family.

They saw their first glimpse of the young girl, she was beautiful, she had pink hair reaching her shoulders, and dark blue eyes, she had a wide smile on her fair skin face at the thought of her mother's amazing food.

"What shall I make for the darling princess?" Teresa teased her daughter. Celine began thinking of what she was in the mood for.

"COOKIES!" She screamed.

"We can have cookies for dessert, not lunch. What should we have for lunch?" Teresa asked.

"PIZZA!" Celine yelled again, waving her arms and jumping up and down. Teresa laughed at her enthusiastic daughter's actions and complied with her request. The family smiled as they watched the duo make the pizza.

"I missed so much." Niklaus whispered to himself, the others looked at each other in sadness as Niklaus watched the scene with longing despair. Hope couldn't help but feel jealously as her father looked at his firstborn daughter- no longer being his only heir, no longer being his only princess. A door suddenly appeared and the family walked through it. They were brought back to the white hallway they first woke up in. Hope then walked to a blue door. "Sadness." Niklaus said as Hope walked towards it.