Chapter 4

"She's so grown. She's an adult" Niklaus said in awe of his daughter. "Freya, please find her location." He begged her. Instead of responding, Freya immediately began the spell to find her. Celine. Celine Mikaelson.

"Niklaus, give me your blood. Rebekah, get me a map of New York." Freya set up the new candles, Rebekah had to print of map of New York- because they did not have specific places, only a world map- and Niklaus bit into his wrist and gave his sister his blood. "Dauha near do smrti" Freya whispered. Slowly the blood began to move, it moved closer and closer to one place.

Brooklyn.

"She's in Brooklyn. Brooklyn, New York" Freya released the location.

Niklaus gave no response, instead he went to the laptop to buy plane tickets. He was going to meet her.

Brooklyn, New York

3 hours. They were on their private flight for 3 hours. It took a further hour to drive to the local hotel they had book a room in as they waited for their house that Elijah had brought online. They all decided that tomorrow they would begin their journey to find her.

Meanwhile

Celine was working on paperwork about her current arrest when she felt a change. Her magic began going crazy, it felt something. Something familiar.

But she couldn't figure it out.

The Next Day

Each Mikaelson woke up energetic about the day. Finding Celine. They wanted an explanation from the mother first before meeting the daughter to discuss their future.

"Freya. Have you found her location?" Niklaus asked.

"If I had a possession of hers, it would be easier, but I don't so it taking time." Freya explained the difficulty she was experiencing at the moment. Unfortunately, Niklaus did not have a single possession to remind him of the only woman who was able to challenge him (even more so than Caroline), when he initially got the news, he searched his entire room for something of hers, to help find Celine, but he had no success, for some unknown reason, his blood would no longer work on locating Celine. Freya was doing every spell she could think of to find Celine, she paused to replenish her magic when she was hit with a spell. A spell that Dahlia did once to search for someone ut she had no possessions of them. She relit the candles and began the spell. "invenies quod semel amissum est, adiuva me ad illos redire" (Translation- you will find what was once lost, help me get back to them). A location was found. "Nik!" She shrieked. "I found Celine!" Niklaus was by her side instantly.

"Where?" Were the first words out his mouth.

"26th 3rd Avenue. It's 4 minutes from her place of work." Freya pointed on the map. (Author Note: since I live in England, I used google maps for addresses. Also, in reality the 99th precinct is actually the 78th).

"Let's go." Niklaus grabbed his sister's arm and pulled her towards the door. "Hurry everyone we're meeting my firstborn!" Niklaus yelled at everyone. Hope was hurt by her father's statement despite the fact that it was in fact true. She had always been the family's miracle, the only princess, her father's 'hope'. They all jumped in the Land-rover SUV that Niklaus brought and they all drove down to Celine's house.

"We're here!" Kol yelped like a small Chihuahua. They all exited the vehicle and walked to the front door. Kol didn't want to wait for his slow family and decided to knock on the door.

"Kol!" Elijah whispered-yelled at the impatient man-child.

"You know, for original vampires, you guys are incredibly slow." Kol scoffed and looked straight at the door which had just began to move. It was the lost Mikaelson. Niklaus thought she was beautiful. Her pink hair cascaded down to her shoulders, and her dark blue eyes looked right through their souls, she was trying to figure them out.

"Hi. Who are you?" Celine asked, putting her hand on her hip.

"Are you Celine Mikaelson?" Rebekah asked.

"Who's asking?" Celine squinted her eyes and turned her head slightly left. Not trusting the people in front of her. Definitely a trait she inherited from her father.

"There's the Niklaus in her." Rebekah muttered under her breathe, Niklaus glared at her.

"Ok, forget this. You are Celine Mikaelson-Diaz, I am Hope Mikaelson, I'm your sister. This..." Hope pointed at Niklaus, "... is our father Niklaus Mikaelson. This is my mother Hayley Marshall-Kenner, our aunts Rebekah, Freya and Davina Mikaelson and our uncles Elijah and Kol Mikaelson." Hope crossed her arms, clearly wanting to get to the whole point of this trip.

"Hope!" Hayley gasped at her daughter's bluntness.

SLAM!

Celine slammed the door in their faces. Everyone looked at Hope.

"What was that?" Niklaus asked his daughter.

"What! I didn't want to go through this whole dance, I wanted to get straight to the point." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Hope." She looked at her father. "This is a sensitive issue. Something that can't be blurted out. It has to be carefully told. Now go wait in the car."

"What no!" Hope refused.

"Hope, listen to your father. Go wait in the car" Hayley demanded. Hope scoffed and stormed to the car. Niklaus knocked on the car, Celine opened the door but this time she wasn't alone. This time she was with Rosa, both them had guns aimed right at the Mikaelsons.

"Shit!" Kol ducked out of the way of the guns. Rebekah facepalmed her forehead at Kol's stupidness.

"Kol! Get up!" Niklaus grabbed his brother's collar and forced him to stand up straight. "I want to apologise for the way that Hope just blurted that out."

"I don't care. Just get the hell away from my house." Celine spat at them, "I don't want you here."

"Nor does she need you. She has a family." Rosa stared at them. Neither girl had any emotions in their voices. They slammed the door again.

"Ok... Clearly she doesn't want to talk to us now." Kol pointed out, "Let's go and let her calm down. We'll come see her at work tomorrow. Where she has to be civil. It's her workplace, she would have to be civil."

"Fine." Niklaus huffed before walking back the car.