Chapter 3

The Mikaelsons' walked out of the new door and once again appeared in the hallway.

"What's green?" Kol asked.

"More than one feeling. Unlike blue for sadness, it could be sadness and happiness, fear and anger. It depends on the memory." Freya explained. Kol tilted his had like a confused puppy and opened the green door.

The memory opened with Celine sitting in her car. "You can do this." She whispered to herself. "You are Celine Mikaelson-Diaz. Your sister is Rosa Diaz, your mother is Teresa Swash. My father is a Mikaelson but obviously I have his last name instead of the name of the woman who raised which makes no sense." She began rambling making the Mikaelsons laugh at the sight of the nervous girl.

There was a bang on her car window which scared the living hell out of not only her, but the Mikaelsons as well.

"Hey dummy." A female voice came from the other side.

"Hey Rosa." The Mikaelsons eyes widen at the sight of the young girl from the last memory.

"Why are you not getting out of your car?" She asked.

"Oh, just giving myself a pep talk."

"That's stupid."

"Thank you for that." The car door opened and Celine was pulled out of her seat.

"You don't need a pep talk, all you do is walk in, meet the Cap and get to work on showing the badass you are. Now go." Rosa pushed Celine towards the building. Celine walked towards the elevator and took a deep breathe in.

"She's so nervous." Kol whispered. "It's adorable."

The elevator stopped at her floor and she walked out to bump into the first guy she saw.

"Oh, sorry." She apologised. "I'm starting today. Detective Mikaelson-Diaz." She introduced herself, gazing into the mystery guy's eyes.

"She's a detective!" Niklaus said in awe at his daughter.

"Detective Peralta. Welcome aboard." He introduced himself. They smiled at each other when sudden another man appeared behind Peralta.

"I'm hearing wedding bells. Hi, Detective Boyle." He held out his hand to welcome Celine.

"Well. That's a random thing to say to your new colleague." Rebekah gasped. "But what were the different emotions?"

"Fear for the new job... Happiness for being able to build herself up and actually go in the elevator." Freya explained as the emotions appeared in her head.

"Let's see some happiness. Shall we?" Niklaus said walking straight to an orange door.

"This job is eating me alive. I can't breathe anymore. I spent all these years trying to be the good guy, the man in the white hat. I'm not becoming like them, I am them." Jake stood in front of a video camera, doing the speech from Donnie Brasco.

"Hey!" Celine exclaimed. "What are you doing, weirdo?" She asked.

"I'm doing the best speech from Donnie Brasco." He explained. "Or actually- ten of me are doing the best speech from Donnie Brasco." He pointed at the ten TVs behind him. "What's up?" He said in front of the video camera.

"Get it together, man. Okay?" She shook her head at his actions "So, the store was hit about two hours ago. They took mostly tablets, laptops and cameras..." She repeated the facts of the case when she was interrupted by funky music.