Chapter 16: From Bad to Worse

Being in the middle of the Persian Gulf in the Smeralda was relaxing. However, my sister and I were a bit at odds for sending me away to live with daddy – the guy she was practically drooling over – and were actually bonding. Even Melanie was bonding with him, which to a certain extent was kind of odd.

The sun was hitting hard and no doubt my skin was getting toastier and tanner. I sighed and closed my eyes, listening to the chatter coming from inside from my sister and girlfriend chit-chatting with the crown prince.

"Hey, you" said Melanie, looking quite stunning in her two-piece bathing suit.

"Hey" I said. "Having fun with my dear old man?"

"Old man is not quite how I would describe him" she chuckled and sat on top of me.

"You think it's a good idea for you to be sitting on top of me when we can get caught at any moment?"

"And what's the worst that can happen?" she smiled, then licked her sensual red lips, making me want to connect mines with.

"Um, how about the fact that this ain't America, and to top it off, I'll have to endure the grueling birds and the bees talk with you know who?"

"Ah, I see" she laughed. "Well, we can go to the room and have our way without anyone finding us?"

"Fine" I said then we both walked past my sister and dad.

We walked into the room she and my sister were sleeping in and instantly we went at it. She started kissing me all over my neck then she made her way to my lips. Our tongues danced with one another, forgetting how complicated my life was now and how I wished I could go back to the pre-complicated life – even though it was always quite complicated with my mom being how she always was with me.

I kind of preferred that over being royal.

Things started to heat up between us until I realized that like me, she wanted to go much farther.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" I asked, making sure she did not feel pressured into something she was not ready for.

"I'm certain. I've always wanted my first time to be with you" she kissed me all over again. "Then again, you are my boyfriend."

"A little known fact" I laughed.

I grabbed my wallet and pulled out what I would need for protection so we did not end up becoming teenage parents.

"I'm ready" she suddenly looked like she was second-guessing herself. "But are you ready?"

"I am. Otherwise, I would be carrying this thing with me. I figured it would come in handy."

"How fresh is it?" she chuckled.

"I switch it out once a month. You know, to keep fresh protection."

"Okay, then let's go for it" she wrapped her arms around me.

We went at it again, kissing and feeling each other out as the excitement got more and more intense, allowing our teenage hormones to get the best of us.

Then just as we were about to go much farther, I ended up noticing both my sister and my dad standing before us. Then we stopped and I accidentally dropped the protection we would be needing.

My dad ended up picking it up, both he and my sister looking at us as if we had just done the naughtiest of the naughty.

Okay, so to be fair, we were going to go down that road. Except, I was mortified and no doubt Melanie was too.