Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter15

"Minho?"Taemin was standing in the doorway, looking at minho who was still sitting on the stairs in front of the dorm.

 "Minho?" Taemin asked again when he walked closer. He sat down next to him, but still, Minho didn't respond. Taemin sighed.

 "I understand you don't want to talk to me. But let me explain." He tried.

But Minho kept staring in front of him. Taemin was getting a little impatient and wondered of Minho was doing this on purpose or that he was just thinking really deep.

Maybe Minho tried to think of something to say to him. Or he was angry, because Jonghyun stole his first and only love. So maybe he should show Minho he had chosen for him.

Suddenly Taemin grabbed Minho's chin and slammed their lips together.

Minho gasped before giving in, closing his eyes, but not kissing back. Why didn't he kiss back?

Taemin pulled away, with a puzzled expression on his face, and by that he knew the boy realized the same. He didn't kiss back. Taemin looked away. Why did he kiss him? He wasn't even sure about Minho's feelings for him. Does this mean he made the wrong decision? Or did he do anything wrong? He wanted his first kiss from Minho, but this didn't feel right at all. Was it because this wasn't his first, but second kiss? Suddenly Minho jumped up, turned around and walked away, leaving Taemin behind in confusion. Taemin was sure now, he had made the wrong decision. Minho didn't love him.

Now he had to explain everything.

Jonghyun gasped for air. His hands found something to hold and he tried to pull himself up from the freezing water. He tried to stretch his arms but the thing he was holding was pushing him down instead of helping him out of the water.

"Ahh--breathe--Please--breathe--help me!!" Jonghyun tried to call for help but he was pulled down every time. Lower and lower to a point where he couldn't breathe any more. The water around him was flowing everywhere, pulling on his body, dragging him even deeper.

The water was cold, freezing his body into a moveless dummy, he couldn't close his eyes any more, neither could he open them. He got dragged deeper and deeper.

"Jonghyun? Sekyung! His breathing has become faster." A voice sounded trough the space,

He couldn't answer, the water was preventing him from breathing, preventing him from talking,

his lips were frozen, moveless.

"Jonghyun? Jonghyun?"He could recognize Sekyung's voice, but not exactly place the sound,

it seemed to come from everywhere. A bright light filled up the space and Jonghyun could open his eyes again.

Above him, a blurred face, and next to him another. The only thing he could hear were muffled voices, as if he was under water again, but this time he could breathe.

"Hmnnnnf." What language is that? Jonghyun wondered before noticing the sound escaped his own mouth. The blurred shapes responded to that. His head was being supported and he felt a cold hand on his head. At that moment his surroundings slowly got clear again.

"Jonghyun? Are you back?"Sekyung spoke. Jonghyun sat up some more and looked around. Sekyung was standing in front of him with a bottle of water in her hands, and Kibum sat behind him, supporting his body so he could sit up straight.

"I-I guess." Jonghyun spoke with a dry, rasp voice.

"What happened?"