Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 7

Taemin turned around and groaned a bit.

Taemin sat on the ground concentrating onthe lyrics of a new song.

Suddenly Minho walked in.

'Hey cutie.'He said.

Taemin looked up. His heart started pounding faster.

Minho walked to him. Wearing a grey tanktop and sweatpants with one of the

legs rolled up until his knee. He sat down next to Taemin.

'Are you okay again?'He asked.

Taemin nodded.

'I feel better now.'

Minho smiled at him. Taemin blushed. Minho's smile looked so bright. It was kindof cute to see him smiling.Taemin had trouble not looking at Minho, his chest, his neck, everything.

Helooked so sexy right now. Taemin couldn't stop himself from peeking at him in themirror.

Suddenly Taemin noticed Jonghyun in the mirror standing behind them.

Hewanted to turn around to ask how Jonghyun was able to stand on his ankle but

Jonghyun wasn't behind him when he turned around.

It looked like he was standing behind them, but when Taemin looked closerthe

mirror turned into glass with Jonghyun behind it.

'Minho, do you see--'Taemin started. But Minho wasn't next to him anymore.

'How is that possible?'Taemin whispered when he walked over to the mirror.

Jonghyun walked with him to the mirror and touched it from the other side.

'Jonghyun.'Taemin whispered.

Jonghyun smiled.

'I'm behind you stupid, that's a mirror.'

Taemin turned around. Feeling a bit embarassed.

He noticed Jonghyun lying on the floor. Concentrated on the paper with lyrics hewas learning too. Jonghyun blinked at him. For a second Taemin closed his eyes.

When he opened them again a girl appeared in front ofJonghyun. Jonghyun smiled.

She was about the same length as Jonghyun, wearing a white strapless dress and long black hair until her waist. Just when Taemin wanted to ask her name sheturned around and started making out with Jonghyun.

Jonghyun made somehelpless movements trying resist but the girl pushed him roughly onto the ground.

'Why is there a random girl on my boyfriend?!'Taemin suddenly yelled.

'Jonghyun is injured! He can't defend himself!'

Jonghyun looked up.

'Your boyfriend?'he asked surprised.

'His boyfriend?'The girl asked.

'Your boyfriend?!'Minho asked.

Taemin turned around. Minho stood behind him with tears in his eyes.