Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 10

The three of them sat on the floor for a while before Jonghyun looked at his phone again.
Another message from SeKyung.
He opened it.

From Se Kyung:

I am in front of the SM building.
Would you come and take me somewhere nice?
kekeke~ see you there!

xxxxxx Sekyung

Jonghyun jumped up.
She is here!
'I have to go.'
He said before walking to the doorway.

'Where are you going?' Minho asked, glad someone broke the awkward silence they had been in for the last five minutes.

'I have an appointment with manager hyung.' He lied.

'I'll be home late so don't wait for me.' He added before he walked away.

Minho nodded. Then he looked at Taemin again.
He seemed to stare into the space, thinking deep.

Jonghyun, who was still standing in the doorway, sighed what was wrong with him?
Suddenly he heard his phone again. Another message?

From Se Kyung:

Jjong~~~

I'm waiting!

Jonghyun smiled and quickly ran to the dressing room so he could change from his sweatpants into something nice.

As soon as the door closed, Onew threw Key against the wall.
'You lose--Hhmpf' Onew interrupted Key with a kiss.

 Immediately he pushed his body tight onto key and lifted  him a bit so he was floating in between onew's body and the wall. Onew snuggled his face into Key's neck and whispered-
'I love you.' in english.

Key shivered, what made onew grin.

He slowly pushed his knee up until it slightly touched key. Key gasped.
Onew pushed further and started to rub his knee against him. Key moaned and grazed his nails into Onew's  shoulders.

'I wa-want you.' Onew moaned when Key's hands traveled down from his shoulders to his back, to his butt, grabbing it tight.

Key grinned.
'Yeobo-- You are sex-addict.'

Onew grinned too and leaned over. Softly he licked across key's ear. Key shivered when his breathing creeped into his ear.
Onew bit Key's neck softly and whispered.
'I don't care.'

He worked his hands down to Key's chest and undid him from his shirt.
He wanted to throw it down on the floor but Key stopped him by grabbing Onew's head and pulling hit to his chest.
Onew paused before he dropped the shirt on the floor and pulled Key's body against his.

Suddenly they heard someone walking in. They picked the closest toilet, which happened to be the toilet from their dressing room. So it wasn't weird everyone could just walk in. They both froze. Not again. Onew thought.

The moment Jonghyun opened the door he heard a loud moan coming from the bathroom. He sighed. Seriously why did they pick from all the places in this building just the toilet in our dressing room. Real fast he changed and walked away with his bag.

Downstairs he saw Se Kyung waiting on a couch.

'Guess who?' Jonghyun asked when he covered sekyung's eyes with his hands.