Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 6

Taemin sat on a hill. The sky was light blue and the sun glew on his face. He decided to take his sweater off and spread it down next to him. He sighed and played a little with his bare feet in the grass. Suddenly the blue sky got grey and it started to rain. Taemin shivered. He tried to find his sweater but couldn't find it.

From a distance Minho started yelling.
'TAEMIN! Come here! You will catch a cold if you stay there!'

Taemin jumped up.
'MINHO! Minho!'He yelled and started running of the hill.

'Taemin- Taemin!' Minho yelled.

But Minho looked further away every step Taemin took.
Taemin stopped running and gasped for air. Suddenly it felt like his feet got grabbed by the ground.
Slowly Taemin sank in the ground.

Taemin looked down and gasped.
'Help! Help!'He yelled. Minho got further away without looking back
while Taemins feet started to disapear further in the ground.
Jonghyun appeared in front of him and grabbed Taemins shoulders to keep himself from falling.
Taemin felt his legs sinking deeper in the ground. He tried to push Jonghyun away a bit but Jonghyun seemed to ignore the fact that he was causing Taemin to sink deeper.

'Taemin. Look what you did.'Jonghyun said pointing at his foot. Taemin looked down.
Jonghyun's foot looked like it was attached upside down to his leg.

Taemin's eyes widened.
'I didn't-'Taemin started.

'You didn't help me.'Jonghyun said as he disapeared.

'No! Jonghyun. Stay here I'm scared.'Taemin yelled.

'Taemin! Help!'He suddenly heard someone yell. Taemin's legs got released from the ground.
He turned around to find a place stabile enough to stand. But the moment he turned around his leg got grabbed again.
This time by a hand. Minho and Jonghyun apeared in the same place he got stuck, both sinking away in the ground until their waist.

'No!'Taemin yelled.

'Help me!'They both yelled. As a reflex Taemin grabbed both hands and started pulling.

'I can't I'm not strong enough.'Taemin panicked.

'You only can help one of us.'Jonghyun said. Taemin started to cry softly as he saw Jonghyun and Minho sinking away until their neck. Both with just one hand left to pull them out.

'Help! Please!' Minho said.

'Taemin-- You don't want me to die don't you?'Jonghyun asked.
Taemin shook his head and tried to push himself to make a choice.

'I can't!'He cried.

Suddenly he grabbed Minho's hand and started pulling. Minho got up and hugged him.
Taemin ignored the hug and started to shed tears.

'Taemin-- You did the right thing.'Jonghyun said before he closed his eyes and his face disappeared in the ground.

'NOOO! Please! Don't die!'Taemin yelled.
'JONGHYUN! JONGHYUN!'

'Please don't!'
'Nooo It's all my fault.'
'Jonghyun please don't die!'
He yelled.

Minho looked up from his cellphone when he heard Taemin's breathing getting heavier.
'Minho, Minho.' He heard him groan.
'No- M-Minho'.