Two kisses one hug (SHINee Fanfic) Chapter 11

Minho was standing in front of the boys dressing room. 

A bit scared of what could be exposed when the door was unlocked, Minho started knocking the door again.

'Guys! We want to change and go home.' He tried again.

After a few second he turned around and looked at Taemin, standing behind him.

Showing the same kind of fear of what his umma and appa were doing inside.

They knew Onew and Key had a relationship for about two years now.

But more than that they really didn't want to know.

Inside of the room they heard whispering, shuffeling and finally the door got unlocked.

 Key's face appeared around the corner with both of the guys their bag and clothing in his hand.

Minho grabbed it.

'We are heading home.' He said, recieving a nod from key.

'I-I guess we stay here for a while.' Key struggeled with his words.

Probable because Onew was still standing next to him, behind the door.

Only wearing boxers, which showed something what made key have trouble speaking.

Taemin stepped closer to the door. Trying to get in, but Minho grabbed his arm.

The *maknae had no idea of the situation and tried to explain his Ipod was still in there.

'I'm sure the hyungs will take it with them.' Minho said, pulling Taemin back.

'But I want to have it.' Taemin whined.

Key looked troublesome and tried to walk to the Ipod without revieling himself.

'You can borrow mine.' Minho said and suddenly closed the door.

Taemin nodded and Minho took his Ipod from his pocket.

He pushed it in Taemin's pocket and threw the earphones around his neck, taking one of them.

Taemin smiled.

'What are you going to do?' He asked.

'We should listen music when we walk home.' Minho said.

And he pushed the button, which was on the Ipod in taemin's pocket.

Taemin jumped up.

'Hah! '

 After pushing, Minho suddenly realized there was a remote on the earphone in his hand too.

'Aren't we going to change?' Taemin asked.

Minho shook his head.

'Let's change at home.' He said.

'Since the dressing room is already been used.' He rolled his eyes.

Taemin grinned.

'Let's go.' Minho grabbed the maknae's hand and walked to the entrance of the building.

'Wait!' Taemin suddenly yelled.

'Walking? Why are we going to walk home?!'

Minho turned around.

'EH?' He grinned at the late response.

'I'm still an amateur driver, and I don't want to drive you.' He answered.