Forget you

Karina :"heya, long time no see!!"

Hiro :"eh? You're already back?"

Karina :"yup! My midtest is almost done so i decide to come back!"

Hiro :"*eat some hotwings* enjoy."

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hiro's POV

I opened my eyes, and get up quickly. I cant breath very well, and my chest hurt.

"Shit, that dream again." I mumbled quietly. Lately, i've been dreaming about that fire, About tadashi entered the fire, About tadashi's death. im very sick of it. Every time i remembered about him, i want to cry and cry even harder. I want to forget about tadashi. i want to forget the fire. I want to forget everything!!!!

I know, this is callaghan's fault, and he was already arrested. But the more i think of it, the more i want to kill him. I just.....i cant forget about it, even if i want.

I glanced at my clock. It's still 3am. I rubbed my forehead, and headed downstairs to get some water. I look at the dining table. I remember how many memories that i and tadashi has poured there. about us ate hot wings together, about us jokes together, about tadashi confessed his love to me, And asked me to be his boyfriend. yes, we're dating. I don't care if we related, or if we're the same gender. I love him, and i know it's not a brotherly love. It's more. no one know about our relationship, except gogo, fred, honey, and wassabi. even aunt cass dont know about it.

I suddenly feel the warm tears streaming down my face, and i wiped it quickly. I drink my water, after that i headed upstairs. I get in to my blanket and tried to sleep.

Please, god..even if just 1 day...i want to forget about tadashi...and if i could, i want to forget about my whole life..

~time skips~

My alarm ringing, and I dismiss my alarm. I woke up and rubbed my forehead. Man, my head hurt. But I have to get ready to go to the nerd lab. I went to the bathroom, take a shower, wear my signature red shirt, and look at the mirror. I remembered how tadashi always brushed my hair in the morning, how he pat my hair- stop it hiro!! Forget about tadashi!!!! Forget it, forget it, forget it-

"Sweetie, are you okay there? I heard a loud thud from you room." I hear aunt cass yelled from downstairs.

Soon, I realized that I banged my fist against the wall just now.

"I'm okay aunt cass! Don't worry." I hear aunt cass sighed

"Allright, but make sure you eat your breakfast now. Lately you haven't eat your breakfast. You must eat or you don't have energy to build robot again."

"Okay, got it!"

I headed downstairs and aunt cass greeted me warmly.

"Good morning, sweetie. How's your sleep?"

"Yeah, great." Well, that's a lie.

Aunt cass smiled. I'm happy she doesn't realized it. I eat my breakfast. After that, I kiss aunt cass on the cheek and go to the nerd lab.

I hope this is a good day without tadashi inside my brain...