Part 6

Hiro's POV

I flomped on my bed and look at the ceiling. i sighed heavily.
It's already 2 days since that day.
I still can not forget about that accident in ryuuji's lab. Yelling that i dont like him, how stupid can i be?!

"I DONT LIKE RYUUJI! I HATE HIM!"

I got irritated and get up.

"Goddamnit!" i punched the wall really hard and quickly get off.

"OW OW OW! IT HURTS!!!!" I shake my hand. shit, that's really hurts! Fuck that wall!

Psyuuuuu, syuuuuuu

"Huh? what is that sound?"

i look at the back aaaaand...its Baymax while waving his hand..

"Hello, i am baymax, your personal healthcare companion. I heard a sound of distress. what seems to be the trouble?"

"Oh, not again.." i covered my face with my palm. Baymax approached me.

"Are you sick?"

"No. im okay-"

"I will scan you now."

"No! dont sca-"

"Scan complete."

"Unbelievable."

"You have an injury on your right hand. However, it's just a little injury so it didnt cause much damage. Also, your hormon and neurotransmitter levels indicate that you are experiencing mood-"

"OK, now back to your place!" i quickly push baymax to his place so he can shut up. really, im very sick of this dialog. I've heard and done it almost like EVERY DAY.

" let me heal your injury first. it will infected if you dont heal it properly."

I sighed for a long time and give him my hand.

"but you've gotta be quick."

Baymax blinked and take my hand. He sprayed the anti-bacteria spray and stick the plaster at the injury.

"All done."

"Thank you, and now PLEASE go back to your space-"

"I cant go back-"

"I'M SATISFIED WITH MY CARE."

He blinked again, put his feet and get in to his place.

" Finnaly..." I relieved and flomped down on my bed again.

When i flomped, i hit a paper and it fall down. I take the paper and read it.

"Ryuuji's phone number." i read it loudly. this is the phone number that ryuuji gave me at the first time we met.

I sighed and throw it on the floor. what? It's no use after all. i cant call him. he already mad at me. I even cant say sorry..

Wait,...call..

"That's it!!" i yelled happily and take the paper back. i look at the window and it seems like raining.

"Perfect timing." I mumbled and put my jacket, bring my phone, and go downstairs quickly.

"Sugarplums, where are you going? it's raining outside." Great. aunt cass just find a new, wierd nickname for me..

"To amamiya park! and dont worry, i have an umbrella with me! Oh, and dont wait up for me if im coming home late!" yep, i lied about that umbrella thing.

"Just...be safe and dont catch a cold!" She yelled and i nodded, quickly run through the rain that hit my body.

"Excuse me, going through!....oh, sorry!...excuse me!" i kept repeating that words until i finnaly reached amamiya park.