Part 3

Hiro's POV

"Come ooon, hiroooo." Fred begged me

"No"

"Pleaseeee"

"No"

"Preety pleaaaseee"

"No"

"I'll buy you some chocolate if you aggree"

"Chocolate can cause cavity."

Fred sighed in depression. his sigh is too loud until it attracts honey.

"What are you guys talking about?" honey curious, while fred snorted his nose.

"I just ask hiro to go to ryuuji's university, university of san fransokyo. but he always rejected my invitation!" Fred whined.

"I rejected your invitation not because i dont wanna go to ryuuji's university, but it's because you told me to wear DRESS to go to ryuuji's university!" i yelled at fred, continued by honey smacked fred's head.

"What?! i think ryuuji likes him, so that's a great idea! we can make ryuuji blush a little!" Fred whispered to honey. Honey put her index finger to her cheek, thinking.

"...I guess you're right." WTF??!!!

"WHAT-"

"Todays class is over right? let's take gogo and wassabi and then go to my house. i have so many cute dresses in there."

"WAIT! NO WAY IN THE HELL IM GONNA WEAR DRESS!!"

Fred smirked "not anymore."

"Fred, call gogo and wassabi to come to my house. i will take hiro first so he can't escape." after that, honey take my wrist forcefully, and we exited the nerd lab. Oh god, please be with me and please protect me from the evil demons.

Wassabi's POV

I try to called honey, but she didnt answered it. We already waiting her for nearly 45 minutes. gogo stomping her foot while popping her bubblegum

"where is she?" She mumbling unpatiently. Suddenly, honey come with dragging a large sack.

"Lemon! where have you been?! where is hiro?! and what is that sack?! did you just murdured hiro?!" I asked her, scared.

"Of course not, wassabi! now lets get in first" honey take her key and we get in to her house. after that she drop her sack and POP!......hiro get out from the sack...

Hiro's POV

Man, this sack is so musty! fortunately, honey drop the sack so i popped my head out from the sack, letting the air from the AC to hit my face.

"Aaaah.... so good..." i enjoying the air, and get out from the sack. There is a horror from wassabi's face

"Lemon! what have you done to hiro?!"
Honey take a deep breath

"Well...

Flashback

"Hiro you must go to my house!" honey try to let go hiro from the lamp pole.

"NO! I DONT WANNA!" hiro still trying to hold the lamp pole.

Honey sigh "actually, i dont want to do this. but because of you i have to do it..." honey take out a sack from her 'magic' yellow satchel, and then inserted hiro into the sack (well, i don't wanna explain how honey put hiro into the sack but certainly she has to do a lot of struggle LOL) after that honey bring hiro to her house.

Flashback end

....That's how i bring hiro here!" Wassabi, gogo, and fred facepalm.

"Ok, so i think we're a little wasting time, how about we start now?" gogo popping her bubble gum, and i can feel my face getting pale

"Oh you're right, gogo! let's start!" yeah, it's getting paler.

"Uuh..guys, i think i have to go..BYE!" i try to run, but honey already grab my hand

"Oh no you can not, hiro💕" gosh, her voice is creepy. like a psycho who founds their prey.

She force me to get into her room, while fred and wassabi protect the door so i can't escape. honey take a dress from her cupboard and...damn....it's...pink.

"Ooooooowh no noot piink!!" I whined at her

"Wassabi, fred, take hiro to my changing room and help him change his clothes. remember, don't let him escape." shitshitshitshitshit i just wanna dieee

Wassabi and fred take my hand and drag me to honey's changing room.

"NOOOOOOOOO" and i closed my eyes

~after the mess in the changing room and honey's evil plan~

"Ok, hiro. You can open your eyes now."

I open my eyes, and what i can see in the mirror is hiro hamada in a pink frilled mini dress with a white bow on the waist, pink shoes, white stocking, white and pink hairpins, and...make up on my face....

"Honey...why make up..?"

"It's cute right?! No worries, i dont put any thick make up. Just face powder, lip gloss and a little bit of pink blush on your cheek. oh! and some mascara, a touch of eyeshadow, and eyeliner!" I faceplam.

"It's okay, dude! you look teribbly cute!!!!" fred cheered me.

"Yeah, you even sweeter then gogo." And wassabi ended getting a little 'smack' at his head from gogo.

Honey claped her hands "alright, it's time to go. Let's go to the USF!!!" honey take my hands and we exited honey's house.

Well, i (still) hope that god will always be with me and protect me from the evil demons...