Part 1

Karina :"welcome!!!!! thank you so much for reading this story!!"

Hiro :"this is karina's first BH6 fanfic"

Karina :"yup, and im sorry if this story sucks!!! enjoy!!!"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hiro's POV

I standing in front off my school. Yup, the SFIT. it's a big school, and it's full of genius people. Oh it's not school, by the way. it's a universtity.

I get in and went to my class. The teacher Has not come yet, so i sit down on my chair and wait patiently. i look at the empty chair beside me. it was tadashi's seat... Before he died. we used to pranking on each other, chat, and telling to each other that we love each other before the teacher comes. he always said 'i love you' to me every day. he always hold my hand whenever i felt cold during class.

"...Mada? hiro hamada? HIRO HAMADA!!" Suddenly the teacher disenchant me from my thoughts. wait, i dont realize that the teacher has entered the class.

"H-HAI, SENSEI" i stand up quickly. Shit, i forgot that it's kuramoto-sensei's class today. he's a tottaly killer, and if we dont pay attention during his class, Well, this school is your graveyard, buddy.

"Why are you dont pay attention during my class? " I gulp

"W-well, uh- it's because....uuh.." shit, answer it,hiro!

"Allright, that's enough. you may sit down." eh? FOR REAL!? He didnt punish me!?

"Of course, after you weed the grass in the school garden."
..................
Well, that's shit.

~ after class~

Ghah, my back is stiff. I kept bending when im weeding the grass. This all is my brain fault! why the hell i have to think about tadashi again?!

I kept grumbling until finally i reach the nerd lab. I get in and honey lemon immidiatly hugged me. Then gogo, fred, and wassabi approached us.

"Hiro! where have you been? i was worried because you havent come!" She said in a worried tone. And released me.

"Yea, honey is right! you're late for 2 hours, dude!" fred said.

"Sorry, guys. i was daydreaming at kuramoto-sensei's class and he told me to weed the grass at the school garden" i said grinning while honey, gogo, fred and wassabi covered their forehead with their palm.

"Stupid." Gogo mumbled.

"By the way, what are you daydreaming about?" wassabi asked, and i stunned. gogo hit wassabi in his arm, and wassabi realized.

"U-uh, sorry little buddy. i didnt mean that.."

"No need to apologizing. it's fine, really." I smiled. After that there is an awkward silence between us.

"Ookaay soooo....let's change the topic!" Honey lemon chirped clapping her hands, breaking the silences

"Uh yeah, whoo wants free pizzaaaa at pizza huut????" Fred asked, And showed us his free pizza's voucher.

"I WANT!!!" we all chirped. well, who doesnt want free pizza?

"Where did you get that?" gogo asked, excited.

"On a food contest last weekend. Who could eat 50 pizzas in 15 minutes got this voucher." Fred said smirked. There is a big sweat drop in our heads.

"Allright, what are we waiting for? Lets go to pizza hut!!" Wassabi said and we all headed to the pizza hut.

We all exited the SFIT and went to pizza hut. we walked while chatting, joking. we dont use wassabi's car because we think it's great to walk and feel san fransokyo's great view.

After we're Crossing the highway, i realized that my small photo of tadashi and me Fall from my pocket.

"Guys, wait."

"What is it hiro?"

"Wait here. i think my photo's fall into the highway." I said and running back to the highway to take my photo back.
When i take my photo, suddenly...

There is a giant truck in front off me..

My eyes widened, and i froze, cant move. the truck is getting closer, and i shut my eyes, waiting for the truck to hit my body..

"HEY, WATCH OUT!!"

I feel somebody just push me from the highway. I opened my eyes, and see a man on top off me.

"Hey,hey, are you okay?" that man asked me, panicked. and then he showed his face.

His face...and his voice...

Felt familliar...

Wait...

It couldnt be...

TADASHI?????!!!!!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Note : h-hai sensei = y-yes teacher