Part 5

Karina :"yoo!!! Long time no see!!"

Hiro :"karina? i thought you were.."

Karina :"yea2 i know i have so moch work, but it's almost done though. so i think i just need a little bit refreshing!"

Hiro :"dont write something stupid."

Karina :"cant promise bro! Btw enjoy!!"
🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅
Hiro's POV

We're heading to ryuuji's lab. man, it's so far and exhausting!

"Are we..there...yet?" i asked him while panting

"Nope. 15 minutes more." i groaned again. My leg seemed to cramp.

"Hey, you alright?" ryuuji asked me.

"Y-yeah! im totally fine!" I hope he dont find out that im lying.

"....No youre not."

"Huh? yes i am!" ryuuji sighed, then suddenly his hand grab my back

"Huh? what are you...UWAAAH!" he lifted me. That's not the point, the point is, he carry me with a bridal style!

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET ME GO!" i blushed (of course i will blushing!) and shouted directly to his ear.

"Whoa,whoa. calm down there. im just trying to help." he said calmly and keep walking.

'HOW CAN I CALM DOWN AT A SITUATION LIKE THIS?!' i shouted deep inside my heart.

But in his hold, i felt...safe. he hold me just like he holding someone so dearest to him. It's...warm. Slowly I closed my eyes..

Ryuuji's POV

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod i carrying hiro now! i may look calm in the outside but in the inside....im dancing a victory dance.

"Hey, hiro." i called him, but i dont receive any answer.
I look down to my chest, and what i see is an angel snuggled to my chest and fell asleep. oh yeah, this rocks!

"So cute." i mumbled quietly so i dont wake him up.

I keep walking until finally i reach my lab.

"Hiro, hiro. wake up." i wake him up, and then he opened his eyes.

"Uhmmm....ryuuji?" he wake up while rubbing his eye. i smiled. he is so adorable.

He blinked his eyes, and then a pink blush appeared in his cheek

"I-im sorry i fell asleep.."

"It's ok. Now could you get off because my hands are starting to cramp." there is a hint of guilty in his face and then he get off quickly.

"I-im sorry!" I chuckled

"Chill. im just joking." He rolled his eyes

"Haha. very funny." he opened the door, and there are already honey lemon, wassabi, fred, and gogo inside my lab.

Hiro's POV

"So, tell me what's going on." ryuuji sat on his couch, and i sat beside him.

Honey bit her lips "b-because.."
Gogo rolled her eyes, take out her bubblegum and put it in the table.

"Becausewethoughtyoulikehirosowedressedhirolikethistomakeyoublushalittle." All gaze turns to gogo.

"Excuse me?" Gogo sighed

"Because we thought you like hiro so we dressed hiro like this to make you blush a little." Whoa what?! Ryuuji like me?!

"W-WHAT?!" ryuuji shocked.

"GOGO!" honey shouted at gogo, while gogo backed honey.

"W-what are you guys thinking? dressed hiro like this because you're thought that i like hiro?! hiro was almost raped (because of his cuteness)!" Ryuuji half shouted at the gang

Honey backed away "w-well.."

There is a silence between us. after about 10 minutes, honey sighed out loud.

"Hiro. im sorry. i didnt know that this will happen. Im very very sorry. please forgive me..." honey covered her face with her palm, and her back is..shaking. is she crying? Gogo put her hand to honey's back.

"Yah, dude. we're sorry." Fred said lowered his head.

"No no no it's not your fault, really. It's because i got separated from you guys. if i follow you, i'll not separated and this will never happen" i pat honey's back so she stop sobbing.

"R-really?"

"Uhm. really." i smiled at her and pet her hair. She smiled.

"Thanks hiro." she take off her glasses and wipe her tears.

"Yyaaaaaayyyyy, problem sooolved!!!" fred cheered, and he got a nudge from gogo.

"Ow, that hurt, sis!"

"Well dont be so noisy. you're breaking the atmosphere." Gogo said sarcasticly, while fred snorted his nose.

"Whateva. oh yeah! How about we play a game?!" We all stared at fred.

"Game? what kind of game?" gogo raised her eyebrow.

"Duh, truth or dare of course! Im tired of this atmosphere! let's play!!" fred whined at honey who raised her eyebrow too.

"Promise me you will not give us a ridiculous dare?" honey asked fred.

"Yeah! i promise!!!"

ryuuji leaned at me "ridiculous dare?"

I nodded "yeah, about 2 weeks ago, we were played truth or dare and fred dare honey to wear a banana costume and yelled 'im a fucking delicious banana' while dancing on the highway."

Ryuuji gaped his mouth "seriously?"

"Yup. seriously."

"Alright guys, lets begin!" fred shouted and we make a circle while sitting on the floor.

Wassabi rolled the pencil and the pencil pointing at me. for god's sakes, in this many people, WHY ME?

"Alright, hiro. truth or dare?"

I sighed "....dare." Fred smirked, and it makes me creeps.

"Hiro, i dare you to.....SAY 'I LOVE YOU' TO RYUUJI!" WHAT?!

"WHAT?!"

"Just tell him, hiro! you like him don'cha? it's your time to confess!!"

"N-no im not!"

"C'mon, kid! you gotta be brave!" gogo cheered me.

"No! i-i said no!"

"Come on. it's not that ba-"

"I DONT LIKE RYUUJI!! I HATE HIM!!" i quickly covered my mouth. shit, what the fuck am i saying?!

I look up at ryuuji, and his face looked sad.

"A-ah. is that so?..i-im sorry hiro..in that case,..i'll leaving..." he fake his smile and quickly get up, headed to the door.

"N-no! that's not what i meant-"

"No, it's ok hiro. I'll not disturb you again. oh! and you can take the blazer. i dont need it anymore. well,..see you.." after that he exited the lab and close the door.

Ooooooh what have i done?!
...................................................................

Karina :"im sorry if the part is boring because i have no idea left!! forgive me!!! im gonna make sure the next part is awsome (i wish, and if i have an idea)!!!"