Part 4

Karina :"hello ladies and gentleman welcome to 'forget you' part 4!!!!"

Hiro :"as soon as i burn this dress i'll kill you!!"

Karina :"oh no, you cant!! btw let's not wasting time and get straight to the story! enjoy yourself!!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

hiro's POV

we finnaly arrived at the USF, ryuuji's university. it's so big, and it's huuuuge!!! i'll remind you, dont you ever playing hide and seek in there, if you dont wanna be like a little kitten who just lost it's mom.

we entered the university. suddenly, all the boys in there looking at me with their...i dunno..perverted eyes, maybe?

"look, dude! all the boys here are looking at you!" fred whispered and i nudge him.

"shut up, fred." I replied him. Sigh, do i look really like a girl? Maybe honey is a witch that can turn a boy into a girl..or im the one who look like a girl? Ugh, tounge twist!

Honey's POV

"Second floor...Lab number 24....beside the phyisics lab..." I look up from my map and yes, this is ryuuji's lab. Man, this university is so big! i even have to use a map to get here...

"Alright, hiro-" when i turn around, there are only gogo, fred, and wassabi. hiro is...gone.

"Hiro?" Gogo confused, so as fred and wassabi. Ooooh please dont say he separated from uuus!!!

Hiro's POV

Shitshitshit where am ii???? I look around and there is nobody here. i think i got separated from honey and friends. oooooh fuck this university!!

"Hey, missy. are you lost?" suddenly a heavy voice sounded behind me. shit, it's 2 male students with muscular bodies and scary face.

"U-uh, w-well, yeah..i think" the 2 students then pinned me to the wall

"Well, before you go, how about you play with us?" the tallest student grab my hand and force me to go to the dark room while the shorter one rip my dress. Fuckfuckfuck i dont wanna be raped!!!!

"N-noo! let me go!!" Once again,i think i might kill this stupid weak body.

"HEY YOU! LET HIM GO!" i look beside me and see someone is running towards me. is that ryuuji?

"Fuck, someone see's us! run!" after that the 2 students run.

I slide from the wall and seat at the cold floor, shivered. i clutch my ripped dress so my body wont showed that much. ryuuji grab my shoulder and asked with a worried tone

"HIRO! Hiro! Are you alright?!"

"Yeah..im fine..just a little shocked..i guess.."

"OF COURSE, YOU BAKA! YOU'RE ALMOST RAPED!!" I surprised. and he just panting.

"HIRO! HIRO!" i hear someone shouted at me and it's honey.

"Oh my god, hiro! are you ok?" wassabi grab my hand and help me to stand up.

"Yeah..'m ok.."

"Uhum" ryuuji cleared his throat

"R-ryuuji?"

"H-hey ryuuji" honey fake her smile.

"Care to explain me why are you guys here and why hiro wearing a dress?" honey and fred bit their lips, while gogo and wassabi glance at honey and fred.

"Okay, why not we go to your lab first? we will explain it there!" Fred and honey cheered.

Ryuuji sigh "ok"

After that, honey, fred, gogo, and wassabi run, leaving us. again. Ryuuji look at me, and then blushed. huh? why is he blushing?

Ryuuji's POV

I look at hiro (and his ripped dress). i blushed constantly. damn, hiro is so cute and sexy with his fragile face and ripped dress-WTF??!!!

WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING??!!!! but it's true, his tiny hands clutching his dress, his cute face, his body showed a little bit-OH FUCK CUT THAT OFF!!!!

"Ryuuji." i startled and look at hiro.

"Yeah?"

"Are'nt we go to the lab too?"

"O-oh yeah. But before that.." i take off my navy blazer and put it to hiro so that his body covered.

"Here, wear this." hiro looking at my blazer, and then hide his face.

"T-thank you" i smile. oh, he so cute.

"Uhm. no prob."

Wassabi's POV

~meanwhile~

"Oh.my.god. they're so cute together!!" Honey squealed while im just closing my ear.

Yup, we are hiding to watch hiro and ryuuji scene at the woman's TOILET (can you even believe that?!). and it's honey's plan. fortunately there is no woman in the toilet.

"They're good.." gogo popping her bubblegum

"They begin to walk! hurry go to the lab!" fred command us, and then we run to ryuuji's lab.