Chapter 3

Jace found himself pacing in his bedroom. The cut in his stomach was healed but he couldn’t stop worrying about Clary. He walked three steps forward and four step back. How could they not notice until it was too late? Five steps forward and two back, why did she decide to be his queen freely? Jace sigh

“I can hear you pacing around all the way to my room! Some of us is trying to sleep!” Alec´s voice said. Jace hadn´t noticed him come in. Alec was dressed in a long sleeved black T-shirt and grey pajamas pants. It was a hole in one of his sleeves and in the waist of the pants.

“She will be okay. Sebastian would never hurt her, you know that” he said as he sat on the Victorian chair

“Yeah… But it have been weeks and we haven´t heard anything from her…”

“Yeah… but we can´t do anything. She is an endarkened now. The Clave says she is a lost coast….” Alec said

“What?” Jace asked angry

“The clave won´t try and save them… they will just try to kill them or let them kill each other… I´m sorry” he said as he walked back to the door

Alec closed the bedroom door and Jace sunk down on his knees on the floor and the tears he had hold onto for weeks now finally escaped. He missed his Clary. His sunshine.

Clary was awoken by Sebastian´s movements in the bed. She was cold and when she opened her eyes she understood why. She was naked. Sebastian had raised up from bed and was now dressed in his gear and stood beside Clary

“Be in the dungeon in ten minutes, we are going to give our friends a visit” he said with a wicked grin plastered on his face.

Clary walked in her bathroom and took a shower in the cold water. As she was finished she opened her wardrobe and took out a mid-thigh black silky dress, with transparent sleeves. She brushed her hair and let it hang freely to her shoulders. She put on black eight inch heels that Sebastian had given her.

Clary walked down to the dungeon exactly ten minutes later. Sebastian was standing at one cell. When she neared him she recognized the voices. Like she had heard them before. She was now outside the cell and when she looked inside there was a glittery warlock and a drained vampire inside. Clary tilted her head and smiled to the vampire.

“Thirsty huh?” she said and she was now standing beside Sebastian. His hands on her waist. The warlock looked up at the sound of her voice. He smiled a pitied smiled toward her.

“So what´s the plan? Why did you drag me down here?” Clary asked Sebastian

“We are going to send the clave another lesson. Pick one who you would want to send back to Idris” He answered.

“Are we going to send them away before I had the time to play with them?” she pouted

“Oh.. You will play with him before” Sebastian said with a evil wicked smile on his lips

Simon was thirsty and chained to the wall. Magnus opposite him also chained to the wall. Sebastian was standing outside the cell door and just looked at them with a smirk.

“What do you want?” Magnus said in a thin sick voice. He hadn´t yet recovered from the recently abduction. He was still ill and Simon was worried about him. Simon was also worried out himself, it had been weeks or even months since he last had blood. He was worried about Isabell and Clary. Just as the thought of his best friend popped up in his head he heard a heavy door open and heels that was clicking against the marvel floor. He met Magnus eyes and suddenly there were a lot of fiery red hair in his field of view.

“Thirsty huh?” Clary said as she looked at Simon and then Magnus and walked back to stand beside Sebastian who sneaked his hand around her waist

“So what´s the plan? Why did you drag me down here?” Clary asked Sebastian who just smiled wickedly to her

“We are going to send the clave another lesson. Pick one who you would want to send back to Idris” Sebastian said and both Simon and Magnus looked up. This can´t be good. They won´t just send them back. There is a trap

“Are we going to send them away before I had the time to play with them?” Clary pouted. Simon looked at her bewildered. She had never been one to pout or liking in torture. But this isn´t the Clary he knew. This girl killed Luke. Had become Queen of Edom and seemed happy with the decision.

“Oh... You will play with him before” Sebastian said with an evil wicked smile on his lips.

Clary smiled “Send the warlock back. They could use advantage. If he survives that long” Simon felt his blood turned to ice. They were going to torturing Magnus and send him back to Alicante.

“Good pick sister dear” Sebastian said and brushed his lips against hers.

“I will come back later” she said a sly smile toward Magnus and walked back out, the clicking of her boots echoing around the walls.