Chapter 12

Jace woke up to a scream. A scream of great pain. He sat up in the bed fast and was looking for Clary who he found huddled up in a ball at corner of the floor. Tears streaming down her cheeks and she was really pale. Jace sighed heavily and stood up from bed. he walked across the room towards Clary.

“Hey.. it´s okay, we will find a way to help you..” he said. But without hope. Magnus couldn’t do anything more for her. And they didn’t know what was wrong with her. He scooped her up in his arms and went back to bed when she screamed again, but this time a hot liquored poured out of her body. It was like the skin was melting away. Clary screamed and twitched in his arms. The door flung open to show Magnus and the rest of them

“Move!” he screamed as he neared Clary who had closed her eyes but still screamed

“Clary?” Magnus said carefully, his eyes searched her body for something. Suddenly there were pink and purple colors coming from Magnus hand and over her body. Magnus pulled fast away and was panting hard. He had a terrified look on his face as he looked down at Clary

“What happened?” it was Alec who asked

Magnus didn’t answer he just looked carefully at Clary who had begun to change color

“What the hell happened to her?!” Izzy screamed.

Jace was staring at his loved one. She had a yellowish color on her body and there were parts of her that was purple.

“a sickness, shadowhunters gets when they have a sexual relationship with demons” Magnus said

There was four deep breaths in the room.

“Sexual relationship with demon?” Simon echoed “Are you saying she slept with demons?”

“Not demons as much as demon, there were only one, she told me about it, I just didn’t think about it..”

“She told you she slept with a demon?” Izzy asked. Jace was quiet, he was looking at his yellow and purple girlfriend. Another scream came from Clary as all the color left her body and there was just a lot of distrusting sores and fissures at her body.

“Can you help her?” Jace asked as his eyes never left Clary´s body

“No. Only death can save her now..”

Jace gasped. Only death could save her..

Clary was lying in bed. She shivered like crazy even if she had four blankets over her. she had been on bed rest for the past two weeks and she only got worse. Her nausea was worse and her fever higher. She had a pain in her bones inside her body and the felt like something was wrapping her up.  she knew the other had an idea about what it was and that they kept it from her. She didn’t really care. all she wanted to do now was to get better… something she knew never would happened. Even her could tell she was dying.

The door open and Simon was walking in. he sat down at the bed and looked at her

“You look like hell” he said

“I feel like hell to. Are you here to tell me whats wrong?” she asked “I know you know, Simon” she said. She heard Simon sigh.

“Magnus thinks it Demon Pox… since that one time… at the club you told him about”

“Oh…” she said

“Don you know what it means?” Simon asked

“Yeah… I will pull me under and either kill me or transform me to a  demon…” she said

“I´m so sorry…” he said and he lay down beside her, there finger interlocked like before.

There was a really long silence between them

“I killed Luke…” she admitted “I remember his blood on my hands…”

“Yeah.. you did”

Clary didn’t have time to answer before she started coughing like crazy. Blood came out of her mouth and she got paler and paler. Like she didn’t get any air

“Ja-Jace” she gasped between the coughing and Simon was on his feet and out the door.

Clary couldn´t feel her feet’s anymore. They were gone, just like her legs and torso. She was packed inside something messy and she felt the blood that had gather in her mouth sipping down her throat and slowly choking her. She couldn’t pull herself up. She felt the air disappear and black spots were dancing at her eyelids. She suddenly saw golden, golden hair and golden eyes. it was her golden angel – Jace. And as fast the golden had come it disappears and all that was left was darkness. She was fighting against the darkness and suddenly she just gave up and that’s when her heart took her last beat.