Chapter 8

Hi! I just wanted to say that I´m a terrible war writer. But this have to do. Have a nice day :)- L

A scream interrupted the silence of the battlefield and Izzy´s body froze from the ground. At the portal in front of every bowing demon was Amatis holding Simon. He was bleeding and cut and had a greyish tone to his skin. He looked sick. After them came a white haired male and a girl in boots with higher heels and Izzy had ever worn. She had a black dress and red curls. She had to try hard to see the girl but eventually it clicked and she knew the girl was Clary.

She looked intently at the four of them. Sebastian and Clary´s joined hands. Amatis hand over Simon´s neck. The wicked smile on Sebastian lips and the pale skin on Clary´s body. Isabelle took a step forward but were stopped by her father´s hand on her shoulder.

“Let me go” she hissed towards him. She hadn’t forgive him for leaving his family in New York. For cheating on her mother and not to care about Max´s death. The man in front of them had killed her brother and possessed another.

“Stand at your place, Isabelle” her father said to him

“That is my boyfriend!” She hissed again and this time her father was taken aback. Her parents didn´t know she dated a vampire

“We will discuss this later. But right now you will stand at your place!” the inquisitor in her father showed and Isabelle sighed and drew her eyes one more towards Simon and she felt her heart crumble.

Clary was standing beside her brother, hands linked together looking out over the bowing herd of demons. Behind them was shadow hunter terrified and around them were a lot of them laying across the ground probably dead.

“Yesterday this world was wrong. Today we claim it right. We are going to burn down every little piece of wrongness there is” she heard her brother say. The demons was cheering and the shadow hunter behind them just looked confused

“You have all met my queen, right?” Sebastian suddenly said “This is Clarissa, she is to show respect and love. She is your queen to” He said as he motioned for her with his hands. The demons was cheering once again

“So, let’s start with business” Just as he said that the portal opens once more and about hundred new demons was coming out.  At exactly that moment the bowing demons turned and attacked the shadow hunters. There were screams and clashing of sword.

Sebastian turned to Clary and smiled. The blackness of his eyes flashes.

“Have fun little sister” he said and kissed her lips before disappearing into the battle. Clary turned to Amatis.

“Everyone who will trying to rescue the vampire, kill them” she said and Amatis nodded and Clary too disappear in to the battle.

Jace was looking up at the four of them but his eyes on some way only find it way to see Clary or her joined hand with Sebastian.

“Yesterday this world was wrong. Today we claim it right. We are going to burn down every little piece of wrongness there is” Sebastian said. Jace could hear the cheering of the demons and he pulled out his sword just to be on the safe side.

“You have all met my queen, right?” Sebastian suddenly said. At this Jace´s eyes flashed towards Clary again and this time there were a wicked grin on her face “This is Clarissa, she is to show respect and love. She is your queen to” Sebastian said and motioned to her with his hand. the demons was cheering and howling and screaming at this and Clary´s smile got bigger. Jace sighed as he now knew there was no turning back for her. She was gone. And know Jace was ad at not only Sebastian but himself for giving up on her.

“So, let’s start with business” Sebastian´s voice said and suddenly a herd of new demons came out of the portal in the same time as the lined up demons started to attacking again. Jace swung his sword out and was fighting a demon by his side hard. The demon was doing hurling sounds and every time Jace cut is it liquid stung Jace´s body. Soon he made the finally cut, right in the heart and the demon disappeared. Jace looked up only to fins Sebastian´s lips on Clary´s. All color leaved his face as he starred at them. The kiss was over and Sebastian was gone but Jace still starred at his girlfriend who now was entering the battlefield.

Isabelle was finally free of her father´s hand and was fighting her way towards Simon when suddenly a black sword clashed against her whip. She turned around only to find red curls and high heels in her way. Isabelle didn´t want to fight Clary but she knew she had to. She pulled her whip back and was just about to throw it out again

“To bad about the vampire boy” Clary said with a sly grin on her face. Isabelle saw red

“What did you do to him?!” she hissed as she threw the whip at Clary who easily avoided it.

“I didn´t do anything. But I heard his scrams. Music to my ears” she said and the sword find hit way only to clash with the whip again. This hold on to a while, Isabelle´s whip and Clary´s black sword. Isabelle was wondering if her friend did remember them or if all she saw was blackness. She was going to ask Clary that later. Isabelle had been so lost in her thought she hadn’t realized the sword came towards her and was doing a deep wound in her thigh. She fell. Blood gushing out and Clary´s sword pointing at her neck. One last clash and she would be dead. But it never came. Isabelle opened her eyes only to hear Clary´s screams and she fell to the ground. A deep sword wound in her stomach and blood gushing out.

“Noo!!!” Isabelle screamed as she saw another shadow hunter disappearing from the scene. She clutched Clary in her lap and was stroking her red curls. Her friend was doing shallow breaths but didn´t say a word. Her eyes was still black even in death.

Jace found himself in front of Sebastian. They were fighting sword to sword, both with bleeding wounds and tiredness. Suddenly Sebastian doubled over and clutching his stomach and screamed a scream of pain. Jace who was taken aback by this looked over at the man with a curiosity to his eyes

“C-Clarissa..” Sebastian mumbled and that got Jace blood to freeze. What had happened to Clary? He did realize that would never forgive him if he let this opportunity go so while Sebastian was still doubled over in pain, blood coming out of his stomach Jace drew his sword in his chest. Sebastian eyes widen and then they closed and he fell to the ground. Jace looked around and saw every single demon disappearing and a hard of confusing shadow hunters were left. He saw Alec and Magnus hugging. Robert and Maryse were dragging hurt people to the infirmary and then he saw Izzy at the ground. He was about to go there when he saw the red head in her lap and tears stained his sisters face. Jace couldn´t move.

Clary laid with her head in someone´s lap. She had an incredibly pain in her abdomen and she could feel the darkness lift from her shoulders. She vague remembered a dark haired girl who she was fighting, with black eyes and then another figure flashed in her mind. Golden hair and eyes. and a feeling inside her chest she hasn´t felt in a long time

“J-Jace…” she whispeared and the girl who hold her and stroked her hair stopped and looked right down and Clary and gasped

“Clary!” she screamed and tears stained her cheek. Clary was about to respond but the pain took over and she screamed again of agony. She wanted to know so the golden boy was all right

“Is… He… Alright?” she gasped out and before she could hear the response the blackness swallowed her