01

"dont you wanna see something interesting? for example, the king versus the slave"

~♡~

gasps and murmurs could be heard among the students from various middle school. it was another day of kiyomosa's little fight club again, and this time, yamamoto takuya from miso, and kojima from sakura, would be fighting against each other.

it was rather lively this day. the delinquents were shouting and betting their money on who they thought was going to win. they called themselves cool, but in reality, they were just a bunch of pussy who wanted to impressed the girls and be on top of the food chain.

the fight was about to begin when a certain blond haired boy called hanagaki takemichi, interfered. he was wearing his school uniform with baggy pants, just like any other delinquents there, and anyone could tell that he was severely beaten up the day before upon seeing his face.

"kiyomosa-senpai, fight me"

everyone was shocked, including kiyomosa, who tried his best not to show it but agreed to his request nonetheless.

it turned out one sided, as everyone anticipated, with kiyomosa leading the fight. kiyomosa was on top of the food chain here, while takemichi, on the other hand, was just a slave to the latter.

"my, my, your friend is going to die if you dont stop him." unbeknownst to takemichi's group of friends, a girl was standing beside them, watching the fight between the two males with a smile  plastered on her face.

god knows how long she had been there, they didnt notice her until she made herself known to them. the other delinquents were too busy cheering for kiyomosa they still hadnt notice the girl's presence.

the three of them stopped watching their friend and turned their heads toward the voice source simultaneously, their eyes widen and two of them immediately blushed upon seeing her appearance.

she had long, straight black hair with curtain bangs that was parted in the middle, and crimson colored eyes. she was wearing what seemed to be her school uniform, a grey blazer and skirt with black stripes, along with a black necktie.