05

"take care of draken, takemichy!"

~♡~

as y/n turned around the corner, she was faced with a chaos. hundreds of people were fighting against each other.

she remained composed as she scanned around the car park and could finally make out the words printed on each of their uniform, "tokyo manji gang" and "moebius"

"toman again?" y/n sighed as she walked past them through the sideline. usually, she was intrigued by these kinds of things, but not today. the stares her classmates gave her just now made her uneasy and now, she had to tolerate all these noises. on days like this, people should be spending time with their loved ones and enjoy their time together, not beating the crap out of each other.

she walked past the group as quietly as she could, hoping to not get involve in the fight. but contrary to her hope, her phone rang at its full volume.

"i'm a barbie girl, in the barbie world~"

a few days ago, rio had took y/n's cellphone and changed her ringtone. y/n knew this but she couldn't be bothered to change it back to her initial ringtone so she just went with it.

the song resounded loudly on the area and caught the gangs' attention. everyone stopped fighting and glanced around to see where the sound was coming from.

y/n froze as everyone's attention was now on her. she took out her phone calmly and a vein popped up on her temple as soon as she saw the screen with rio's name written on it.

y/n turned to face the men and gave them a closed eyed smile as the grip on her phone hardened. she mouthed an "excuse me" and slowly picked up the call while the delinquents were swooning over her beauty and taking in each of her pretty features. the others out of the vision were confused at the sudden pause, worrying that the police had came.