07

"where are we going again?"

~♡~

after their meals, y/n tagged along the kawata twins to meet a certain someone.

the twins were walking ahead of y/n while she followed behind them. rio couldn't accompany her since she had to babysit her baby cousin. but before she left, rio warned y/n about the twins, worried that they might gang up on her or do something harmful to her, albeit y/n didn't think much of it. she was an assassin after all, she could take care of herself just fine.

"we're gonna reach the hospital soon."

"hospital?" y/n asked, tilting her head slightly

"yeah, draken is still recovering at the hospital. i think you know what happened to him." souya, also known as angry, stated while glancing behind at y/n.

y/n hummed in response. they sort of remind her of the little twin stars with their hair colours. but their personalities were the complete opposite of each other. nahoya seemed to be always smiling while souya.. he looked real mad.

"so, how's toman like?" y/n asked nonchalantly, bringing up a subject every now and then. if they were really up to no good, might as well find out more information about them while she still could.

"it's cool! we get to fight strong guys and stuff, you know?" nahoya exclaimed. he then went on to explain to y/n about how toman was broken down into five divisions, and how mikey was doing so well to create a new era for the delinquents. he sure looks up to mikey a lot, doesn't he?

"what division are you guys in?" y/n raised a brow.

"i'm the fourth division captain!" nahoya beamed, smiling brightly

"and i'm the vice captain of the fourth division" souya continued.

ah, i guess they're not as innocent as the little twin stars.