08

"sir, can you please stop that? you're disrupting peace

"sir, can you please stop that? you're disrupting peace."

~♡~

a tall teenager with long, slightly wavy jet black hair squinted his eyes at y/n.

another boy with blonde undercut smiled awkwardly, "we're sorr-"

"what? isn't this is a public space?" the boy with jet black hair cut him off dryly

a vein bulged on y/n's temple as she tried her best to keep her cool.

just a while ago, nagisa had invited y/n to join them in the public library to study for their upcoming examinations. the group consisted of nagisa, kayano, sugino, okuda and y/n. they weren't allowed to use the library in the main campus since they were outcasts, so here they were.

but every few minutes, a twerp kept raging about getting their math answers wrong and continuously punched the shit out of the library wall.

a guy with blonde hair in a choppy undercut style made futile attempts to stop him, and to no avail.

this had continued for hours and y/n couldn't take it anymore. it was distracting.

"exactly, you moron. this is a library, not a gym."

"the fuck did you just called me?" he snapped as he stood up, towering over y/n. "wanna take this outside?"

"baji-"

y/n smirked amusingly. "what? i'm sure you heard me the first time, or should i spell it out for you, ba-ji?" she asked nonchalantly, emphasising on his name.

"you're surprisingly good at getting on people's nerves but i'm not too sure if i would do the same if i were you, shrimp." baji crossed his arms, looking down on the girl.

"should we stop them?" okuda whispered on her seat, glancing at the two of them worriedly.

"she's gonna be okay." kayano sighed and went back to study.