02

"oh i forgot to mention this

"oh i forgot to mention this... maehara, i think i just saw the two dudes that you talked about."

~♡~

it went quite smoothly after mikey and draken's appearance but the black haired girl had to leave early since she and she had plans with her dear friends at a cafe one of her friends was working at.

in all honesty, she wanted to ditch their meetup and watch mikey continuously beating the shit out of kiyomosa. she found it amusing and entertaining but she knew she would get an earful from kayano if she didnt reach sooner.

"takemichy, see you around <3" mikey cooed as he looked around for the black haired girl. unfortunately for him, the said girl had already left.

"yall wake up and scram already." draken said as he waved his hand at the crowd.

mikey sighed after finding no signs of the girl and left without any other words, with draken following behind him 'i didnt even manage get her name'

"so, why are you late again y/n?" kayano asked the latter while squinting her eyes at her

"well, you see, there was a fight and i couldnt just leave without watching how it turned out yknow?" y/n explained simply while taking a seat next to nagisa. the group consisted of y/n, nagisa, kayano, rio, maehara, karma and isogai.

they were now in a cafe that isogai was working at, since he had to work and couldnt hang out with the group, they decided to hang around at the cafe while he worked.

"woah woah, so what happened?" karma asked the latter curiously as he took a bite from the food he was eating.

y/n eventually explained to them what had happened from the beginning to the end where a 'walking punchbag' got himself into hell to 'hero' mikey and draken appeared to save the day and put a stop to kiyomosa's little evil fight club.

"you shouldve texted me, gosh, i wish i could be in your shoes and watch them beat the shit out of people." rio sighed

"seriously? whats so cool about that? you should be stopping them instead of watching, y/n." kayano frowned in disappotment. ah, here goes the mom of the group.

"she's right, y/n. you should join them and beat the crap out of them instead!" karma perked up to which rio continued, "yeah! show them who's the real deal!"

nagisa sweardropped upon seeing two horns literally emerging itselves from the two, "no! don't ever do that! don't get in a fight unless necessary!" ah, another mom of the group

the other customers continuosly side glance the group, due to the loud chattering and bickering coming from them. oh, how they wish they were young and all lively. but on another note, seriously, those kids were kinda freaking them out with how much they wanted to "beat the crap out of someone" the group of teenagers noticed this, but decided to ignore them and contiued with their conversation anyway.

"at this point, im not even surprised anymore. say, you didn't you get involved, y/n? that's kinda unlike you." maehara asked and almost immediately, the group gone silent to hear her response.

"doesn't feel like it..." the smile on y/n's face didn't fade away as she murmured softly, but loud enough to the group.

"anyways, i gotta tell you this!" y/n cheered, her eyes had stars shining brightly inside them, as she abruptly changed the subject to the new sakura mochi that just came out.

the day went quite well, the group of teenagers didn't seem to see through the air of melancholy surrounding y/n. she was kinda proud of herself, being able to mask it well.

y/n brushed off the depressing thought and tried to recall what had happened during the fight between kiyomosa and takemichi that she didnt told her friends in detailed. she wanted to find distractions, anything, to distract her from thinking about her , atleast in this short moment. she didnt want to ruin the mood, she'd hate it for sure.

well, she did find something to fill her mind. it seemed normal at first if you think about it, a guy struggling to keep up with someone he didnt stand a chance against and sprouting nonsense, but y/n was rather intrigued by takemichi's statements. he seemed way too determined and into character when he brought up something about twelve years in the future, which captured y/n's attention.

to most people, they might think that he was out of his mind. sure, time travel might just be a bunch of bullshit but they couldnt be so sure that the future generations wont find a solution for it to happen right?

that might or might not be a possibility, but in the end, who knows? miracles could happen. the fact that a certain talking octopus exists already tells how much this world is unimaginable.

a random person with too big of an imagination might also be the case, but she'd rather think of the impossible than the possible. either way, it wont affect her any way to believe which one of them might be the case, right? she didn't plan to meet them again, nor did she plan to be their friend.

maybe he did some witchcrafts. maybe the god sent him back to time. or maybe.. he had a titan ability that allows him see into the future. or maybe he's just a really great actor that came up with his own script.

it didnt really concern her, she should just wait and see for herself what would happen to her in the future. after all, she lived by the quote, "if there is no present, there wont be future"

the six of them then hung around and talked about the most random topics while enjoying their food until isogai finally got off from work.

it was a pleasant day that day, they all had a great time, but time passed so quickly that before they knew it, seconds, minutes had turned into hours, hours had turned into days, and days had eventually turned into weeks.

the topic of the tokyo manji gang eventually died down and y/n had almost forgotten about the delinquents that she met that fateful day