06

"aren't we still a little too young to be learning about this, bitch sensei?"

~♡~

school resumed and everyone started attending class as usual, including y/n.

after that night, y/n chose to act clueless and went on the day as usual. she figured it would be better to pretend as if nothing had happened so they wouldn't question her.

the others didn't inquire further after koro sensei told them to not get involve in y/n's personal life if she was still uncomfortable. he told them to give her some time and space, and when she was ready, maybe she would talk it out with them.

"for today's lesson, we would be learning about french kiss!" bitch sensei announced in excitement as she clapped both her hands together.

"didn't we learn that already?"

"i thought you already taught us that, bitch sensei. come up with something new."

"are you running out of ideas to teach us, bitch sensei?"

"don't you have anything better to teach?"

each comment got harsher by the second and bitch sensei started to get irritated by the remarks. an irked mark formed on her forehead as she screamed at the class and challenged anyone to take her place to teach the class instead.

"ha! being a teacher is harder than you think so don't give me a hard time, you brats!"

honestly, she just wanted to discuss more about french kiss cause she had been practicing for the moment with karasuma. don't even question how she practices. she's got her ways of doing things.

y/n rested her cheek on her palm while staring out at the window. she already knew the basic of french kiss and didnt think it would be necessary to listen to the rest of bitch sensei's class.

bitch sensei's speech was getting wilder and had gotten out of hand, as she was now talking about all the positions that would turn someone of the opposite sex on.

heck, y/n didn't even want to know what's it all about. the boys on the other hand, seemed to be enjoying it, especially okajima. as expected from the class' pervert.

***

after school, rio and y/n were at the fast food restaurant that they often dine in at.

they came here frequently since there weren't that many of customers and it was quieter than most fast food restaurants. furthermore, the meals were also cheaper and appetizing, so it's a win win for them.

"ah, i'll take the order, just tell me what you want."

y/n was now queuing behind a lad as he took his order. she repeated rio's order in her head a few times so as to not mistaken what she wanted.

"do you want french fries or twister fries, sir?"

"hmm..."

after a long pause due to the lad's indecisiveness, y/n stepped out of her line and came forward. this pink cotton candy was taking way longer than he should.

"french fries would be nice."

"huh?"

"there there, i helped you out. you're welcome. i'll take my orders now." y/n gave him a close eyed smile, her tone cheery. the latter stood there, staring at her. was it even considered staring since he had his eyes closed. how does he even see?

the boy stepped aside for the girl to take her orders while trying his best to recall where he had seen or heard of her before.

he observed her facial features and expression before it finally clicked. black hair, crimson red eyes, about 5'3 tall with bubbly personality. she fitted all the description.

that's right, she was the girl mikey brought up. he didn't want any of his gang members to cause her any trouble since she practically saved draken and takemichi along with the rest of his friends.

"ah, it's you! you're the one mikey was talking about!"

he wore a wide grin.

huh?

"your key..?"

she paused for a second,

"your key talks?"

"no, i meant mikey. not my key."

"...oh"

"anyway, im nahoya kawata! you can call me smiley!"