chapter 4

EMILY POV

Alexis went over and in fact the owner whisper in her ear something I was thinking what is going on should I walk over there and I did when I did Alexis told me that the owner said that the boys that were staring at us where say we are cute and I smiled And so Alexis was giving them our numbers I didn't know that until we walk away from the table.

ALEXIS POV

I walk over to there table and the owner said that he was going to whisper something in my ear so i was like okay and he said " the two boys who has been staring at you think you are cute and they want your numbers and one is named nick and the other is named Ryland the one staring at you is nick" i said " i kind of knew who it was but i didn't know his friend" " you should go and say to him that you will give him your number" he said " yeah i will" i said so when that was done i went over to them and said " your friend told me you think me and my friend are cute " nick said " yeah can we have you and your friends number" i said " yes" and gave them our numbers and Emily was coming over so i told her what happen.

EMILY POV

When Alexis told me she gave the boy my number i was happy because i can keep talking to Him and get to know him . I went back and ask one of the tables which had the boy at it i found it is Ryland i ask that table "who is paying the bill here" they said " Ryland is" then Ryland said " what" Thomas said "you said next time we go to dinner you will pay for the dinner that you are sitting at" Ryland said " oh ok then i will pay" I said " great i will have that out in a few" Ryland said "perfect" i went to the others and find out very fast i went and got it so i put it at there table. I came back and took it and I looked at the tip and at the bottom of one which I knew was from Ryland it said '' you are cute" and I smiled . No one has ever called me that. and I came back with containers for the rest of their food. They "left" but my manager told me to help them to their car because they were being too loud for my manager. So i went out and was like " do you guys need help" Thomas said " yes" i said " what do you need help with" Thomas said " with Ryland he won't get into the car because he is drunk so maybe you can talk him into it and get him in" i said " yeah no problem" i walk over to him and said " hey can you get in the car for me bud and when you get home you can text me " Ryland said " ok i will do it because i get to text you " He got up went into the car they thank me and i said your welcome and have a nice ride home. The rest of my shift was easy because it was just a couple and after that i got my stuff and said goodbye to Alexis then i went home.

Authors note: sorry if this is bad this is my first story but if you can vote that would be nice.