chapter 25

I woke up to the ocean sound but then I looked down to my waist and saw hands and I knew it was ryland. The last time we both slept in a bed together was on the lake havasu trip and that kinda didn't go well. Well I got my phone from the pretty side table that was blue to match the ocean. I guess it looks so pretty with the paint brush marks you can see and the white they put on the drawer. I grabbed my phone and looked at the notifications i got and it was all from insta i guess they all like the pics i posted yesterday ofcourse they will. Anyways i got up and headed to the door to the bathroom once my feet hit the cold floor i shiver a little bit. I quickly walked to the wooden door and once I hit the bathroom it was so cold but it looked like they designed the house ocean theme because it is next to the ocean. They decorated the curtains with waves and the walls were pretty blue. There was a matching trash can. I loved it. I got to the shower and turned it on when it turned on some water splash on me. I left the bathroom to go to my suitcase which is in the corner of the room next to rylands. I got to my suitcase and opened it and picked my outfit which is a green and red shirt from guess and it is crop and i like crop tops my pants are high waisted old navy black jeans with a belt that is big on my waist but i wear it because it looks good with this outfit the shoes are nike airs with nike socks. Once I picked out my outfit I went straight to the bathroom which was getting hot so when I opened the brown wooden door the steam came rushing out. I got in the bathroom locking the door. I remember the last time It didn't do well. Ryland got in the shower with me which was weird. I stripped my clothes off and got in once I got in. I washed my body and then I washed my hair with the coconut shampoo that was in there. The conditioner had a coconut scent too. It smelt so good. I finally finished like 10 minutes later at least i think. When i got out i got dressed in this:

I walked out of the bathroom to see that Ryland was awake at the end of the bed looking out at the view

I walked out of the bathroom to see that Ryland was awake at the end of the bed looking out at the view. " Hey" I said with a soft voice approaching him. He got out of thought and looked at me smiling so I smiled back. I sat down next to him. " Today we are going to the beach after breakfast" Ryland said " ok" i said. I got up grabbing my bathing suit and walking back to the hot and steaming bathroom I was just in. i got into the bathroom and changed real quick then walked out of the bathroom with my bathing suit under the clothes i am wearing. " You should get ready if we are going to have breakfast," I said softly with a smile. Dang am i falling for him i can't or maybe i can no i can't but anyways he walked to his suitcase and grabbed some clothes for him and walked into the bathroom.

While i waited for him to get ready i went on insta and scrolled through then i decided i should take a pic for it upload daily pics.

Emilyisfunny: goodmorning people of insta

Once i scrolled through tiktok then he came out like this:

" Do you have your swimsuit under?" i asked " yep" he said happy " someone is happy today" i said with a smile " yep" he said " alright let's head to breakfast" i said happy i ran and grabbed his hand and pulled him through the house as we were ru...

" Do you have your swimsuit under?" i asked " yep" he said happy " someone is happy today" i said with a smile " yep" he said " alright let's head to breakfast" i said happy i ran and grabbed his hand and pulled him through the house as we were running through the house he grab his keys so once we hit the wooden door he was ready to leave so i open the door and let go of his soft hand which sometimes i crave for his touch ok i know it sounds weird but i love it his soft hands on my waist and on my hands. I waited at the car until he unlocked it and I quickly got in and buckled my seatbelt. I don't want to get into a crash right, yeah we dont to much money.

Well he finally got in it felt like an hour he got in and he turned on the car as soon as it turned on you heard the engine screaming basically but i like it i am not really into cars but his are cool. He put the car on drive and started to drive. I just looked out the window the whole time, the scenery of the trees and the beach house, how some of them were blue, some were pink and also red. Basically the rainbow. It was so cool. I heard ry wants to live in the Bahamas when he is older.

We hit the breakfast place. He told me to stay in the car and he even turned it off. I saw him going in front of the front of the car and he went to my door. I wondered what he was doing . He opened my door and offered his hand and I gladly took it. Once I got out of the car he closed the door and we held hands the whole way. When we were walking finally the touch i very much crave every time i dont seen him his soft hands are bigger than mine are hands fit perfect together. Once we got in he said " the reservation for the storms" " awesome a table of two for the storms is ready for you guys" the front desk lady said she was really young like 16-17. He said storms. I am not married to him or maybe I want to marry him. Okay I need to stop thinking of him no but his hands no i can't think correctly today. The waiter walked us to our table and sat us down then we started talking.

WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT?

Author note: hi guys i decide to update thank you for reading my book i am trying to get better.