chapter 30

I grabbed his camera and started to film him. " let's go upstairs to skate," he said to the camera. He went upstairs and skated around while I was filming him. At the end of the day he went to training and I filmed like 30% of it but anyways I was trying.

It was getting dark and we were sitting in his room then I got an idea.

" wanna go for a run?" i said

" yeah sure" ryland said tired

I had an extra pair of clothes in the car just in case anything happened. So I went to my car and went inside and changed. We meet up at the bottom of the stairs.
" ready to go?" he said

" yeah" i said as we walked out of the house

We started running. It was a nice run as the moon was coming up and the sunset was fading away. It was getting cold. We stopped at this hill and we talked.

" so how is life?" he said looking into the city lights

" It's good, how about yours?" i said looking at his appearance

" i will tell you the truth it's hard they expect us to be perfect which we arent and i like drinking to wash away all the hate but which i don't care about them anymore so it's okay" ryland said angry.

" yeah i get it i would drink just to get over my depressing i wasn't famous but i would get body shame" i said

" yeah i have a thought " he said

" What are your thoughts?" i said

" i want to get another tattoo" he said

" what do you want to get?" i said

" i want to get tattooed on my wrist " let it be" with birds above it it would mean like don't get into it and just don't deal with it" he said

" i like that" i said

" Maybe we can go get it tonight?" i said

" yeah there is a place" he said

" lets go" i said standing up and so did he

We started to run back and once we got back we changed, then we got in his car and left for the tattoo shop. We got to the shop and went in.

" what would you guys want" the lady said

" i want a tattoo" he said

" So will i" I said and he looked back then we paid i was getting the same tattoo as him.

We settled in and he was first to get it. He sat in the chair and then he asked me something.

" will you hold my hand?" he asked

" yeah" i said holding the other hand while the guy tattoo his other hand

We were getting it on the same hand. As he got the tattoo I was wondering how much it hurt him. Once they were done getting him tattooed it looked good. Now it is my turn. I am a little bit nervous.

" your turn" the guy said

I sat down in the chair that Ryland was in. I told him I want the same thing. I held my hand out so I could hold Ryland's hand. So he held my hand. The guy started to put the stuff on my arm. This is a little scary my first tattoo but I like the quote and design. He started to tattoo me and it hurt so I squeezed Ryland's hand. 30 minutes later it was all done and it looked so good.