chapter 29

1 MONTH LATER

I just got off work and Ryland asked me to come over so I just got ready to go.

I got my car keys and left to go to the hype house. I was walking out the door. I locked up the house and went to my car. I got in and turned it on then I put on my seat belt safety first. I put on my music and I started to back out of the driveway.

I wish I could tell him how I feel but I am scared he doesn't feel the same way back. I love how funny he is and how he treats me like a human, just to steal my fame. I want to feel love. I know it sounds weird but I know my mom and dad love but what if someone else does too. Well anyways I'm here at hype house.

I ran to the gate and put in the code and I made sure that no one else saw the code. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. Mia opened it and she was happy to see me.

" What are you doing here?" she said happy hugging me

" ryland invited me because he is bored" i said

" well i am glad you are here because they are playing with the bb guns right now so we have to supervise them" she said confident

" ok we will do that" i said as she push me upstairs

They were doing that trend where you spin it if it lands on you, you get to shoot someone who is running. We watched as they stupidly did that. It was funny when paper was running because he would get hit. We watched all of it. It was so funny all the girls were laughing so hard.

We got in the house and Thomas decided to let drunk paper have the BB gun. And he started to " kidnap" people. He grabbed me and said no one can have me.

" she is mine now ryland" paper said

" no she isn't yours" ryland said calm walking to paper

" she's mine" paper said

" i am not yours" i said

" shut up" he said

That got me mad so I took the gun and ran. And I hid it then I returned to the kitchen.

" How did you do that so quickly?" paper said

" Are you a flash woman?" paper said

" yes i have powers" i said

" wanna see?" i said he shake his head yes

" i am going to use my force to push back ryland" i said

As i said that i put my hands up to use my " powers" and he went along and started to go back. Paper was now sitting on the ground happily, I don't know why.