chapter 28

We waited for 1 hour. Me and Ryland were talking about how the trip was so far and other stuff. We were on the topic of beaches when the waiter came and gave us our food.

" Do you guys need anything else?" the waiter said

" no" i said

" alright" the waiter said and left

We started to eat our food and talk.

" it is so sad we leave tomorrow" ryland said

" yeah it is" i said

" maybe we go to the beach behind the house today" i said

" yeah we should" ryland said

We continue to eat. 20 minutes later we finished our food and the waitress came and gave us our check. We paid for our food and left. We were walking to the car and fans started to come everywhere around us. It was crazy.

I finally made it in the car. I kinda had to push people away so I could get to the car. He was already in the car so once I got in he started to back out of the parking spot.

" that was crazy" i said

" yeah it was" ryland said

We got to the house 30 minutes later. We decided to go to the beach. So I went into the bedroom and got my bathing suit. It was a black 1 piece bathing suit with slits on the side. I got in the bathroom and changed into my bathing suit.

 I got in the bathroom and changed into my bathing suit

I got out of the bathroom and Ryland was there. I walked out the bedroom waiting for him to be ready. 5 minutes later he came out ready.

" Are you ready to go?" ryland said

" yeah i am" i said

We both got a towel and left the house. We walked in the backyard to the beach. We got to the beach and I brought out a beach towel and laid it down. We put our stuff on it.

" let's go swimming" i said running to the water

He chased after and when he got to me he picked me up and threw me into the water. We were having so much fun nothing could make us stop laughing and smiling while we were splashing each other with water. We are running through the water and having fun. I wish this day would never end.

We got done with swimming. We went back to our towels and wrapped them around our bodys that were soaking wet.

" that was so much fun" he said

" yeah it was" i said

The rest of the time we were joking and watching the sunset. We were ready to go inside. We walked up the sandy beach and into the house to take a shower.