chapter 32/ the end

* 5 YEARS LATER*

Today is the day I am marrying the love of my life Ryland Storms. Then I become Emily Storms once I get up to the person and he slides the ring on my finger and says I do. What you guys miss is that he proposed 6 months ago while we were doing a hike and all my family and he came out. It was all fun. Me and Ryland moved out of the hype house to give to other people. All is fun.

" Emily focus' 'Mia said in her dress she wasn't the top of the bridesmaid, it was Alexis.

Oh alexis you ask she and nick got married like 1 year ago and she is 3 months pregnant. Also her hormones are horrible. I hate it. All she asks for is chocolate and ice cream.

" Yeah sorry '' Mia and Kouvr are doing my makeup and hair right now while I am in my wedding dress.

They are putting so much makeup on but i don't like makeup at all. All the time dating all I was focused on was on him, not the world, just him. We had our ups and downs but we made it.

They were finally finished. I am so happy they can't poke my eye out anymore.

" girl you look so good" alexis said

" thank you" i said looking in the mirror

This is it. I have been waiting since I was little to get married and have kids. Well now it is happening.

I looked in the mirror in front of me and saw myself how beautiful I was.

" time to go soon to be Mrs.Storms" Kouvr said

We walked down these stairs and I saw my dad in a suit. He started to cry while I was walking down to him.

" it's time my daughter" my dad said

" I know don't make me cry dad" I said on the verge of tears.

I holded my dad's arm as I walked down the aisle. As I walked in, the hazel brown eyes I fell in love with. He started to cry. Of Course a lot of the hype house members are here. I walked slowly to the music.

I got up to the end of the aisle where Ryland came down to basically get me. My dad gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug and Ryland took me up to the stand.

*Skip to the i do's*

" do you ryland storms take emily williams as your wife until death do you apart" the pastor said

" i do" ryland said sliding the ring on my finger

" do you emily williams take ryland storms to be your husband until death do you apart" the pastor said

" i do" i said sliding the finger on his left hand

" you may now kiss the bride" the pastor said

Ryland pulled me in and kissed me. We smiled as we exited the place and went up the stairs and waited for our car to come.

" i really want to get this dress off but it is so pretty" i said

" aww you look so cute my wife" ryland said so proud

And that is why I fell in love with him.

" aww stop it" i said

*SKIP AN HOUR*

This is our first dance don't ruin it:

It actually turned out better than I thought. He was so handsome now he is my husband. I cant believe just meeting would be possible.

* SKIP 5 YEARS*

I know 5 more years but anyways i am happy life is good i have 3 children jack the first born and sophie the second born james as the last we will have. Jack has learned alot from ryland like how to be goofy and others. Sophie the complete girly girl also is a daddy's girl. James, a momma's boy, loves to learn how to cook and also loves to dance. After we got married, Ryland decided that we should move to the Bahamas to be safe because he doesn't want our children to live in a bad and unsafe environment. Ryland also quit smoking and drinking because he wants the kids not to grow up in a toxic family and to do drugs when they get older.ryland has learned alot from having children so i have too i learned how to be patient with them and others. Life is all good. Sometimes we take trips down to visit what was called the hype house. They all decide to split up and get their own houses and still do tiktok. I love my life.

If i would have worked at saddle ranch i don't think i would have been here.

This was all for Alexis giving them my number.

END OF STORY