𝟐.

✥ "Thats it. You have your answer" You were helping Alex with her bio work cause she kept tapping on your shoulders to give her the answer. She thanked you while smiling, "You're so smart Y/n".

"Well maybe not that smart" there was a raise in your voice when you said it and Alex nodded. You wanted to ask Mikasa again what she meant by that but it's been a while since you saw her.

"How many minutes we have left?" you asked Alex. "We got like 7 minutes left" you nodded. "Wanna hang out later on?" Alex asked you. You shook your head at what she said knowing that you already had hella work.

It's only been your first week here and you had to catch up on work which wasn't even your fault because you were still getting used to everything especially, your schedule.

"Noo, why not?" Alex asked in a silvery tone while putting her dreadlocks up and tying it. "I gotta catch up on work before the other pile up on top, cause then I'm gon' feel like I'm fucked. For real."

You admired her holding the hair tie in between her teeth and she turned around, "Girl stop staring so much." Alex playfully rolled her eyes at you while you both chuckled.

"Your hair is so pretty, starting to feel jealous, like lowkey" you tucked out your bottom lip while looking to the side dramatically. Alex giggled and leaned over to you, "Your hair is pretty too" you playfully rolled your eyes.

"Yeah but I'm gon' have to take it out soon but which hairstyle should I get?" You pulled out your phone going into your Pinterest board to show her the options. You swiped through them while she closed her eyes every time to picture it on you.

Alex pointed at one hairstyle you've been thinking about getting for the longest, butterfly locs. "Get that one. You'll look good as fuck" you picked your head up from your phone and smirked at her,

"You was also thinking the same too," you nodded and started dapping each other while smiling. "I was thinking bout' that one for the longest. Glad someone could agree"

The bell ringed and you both stood up walking out of the room together while talking and laughing at shit Alex told you. She wanted to go to the library to get some books for her English class and you had to get some books for your French class. 

"You know anywhere here where I can get my hair done?" you asked. Alex shook her head as a no to your question, "Nah, but I can send you the place or if you want me to come witchu then I'll take you there"

"I can take you there. Yeahh" you dragged it out in a low husky voice, moving your head closer to her as she giggled, "Shut up" you hit each other's shoulders while laughing.

"So your roommate is who? If you got an empty bed just call me and I'll arrange stuff"

"My roommate is Mikasa." She just stared at you for a sec as you gave her a skepticism face. "What now?"

"Nothing just crazy how you just randomly got to be her roommate" Alex said. You tilted your head at what she said and shoved her playfully, "What the fuck does that mean?"

"Meaning she got lucky knowing that I wanted to be your roommate" She rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth while you smiled. "But it's crazy how you're still talking to her after she doesn't say shit back to you." you shrugged your shoulders. "Do you talk to her?" Alex let out a 'nah'

"No but I did try to talk to her on my first day and that didn't go well. Everyone was telling me to not even try anymore cause she don't even be replying to no one and I said well shit fuck it"

You nodded, "But I feel like she's just shy and needs time to feel comfortable around others. She's probably just scared of being judged so she distances herself away from others" you said as Alex agreed with you.