𝟓.

✥ "I'll see you later okay?" you smiled while cupping Mikasa's cheeks as she nodded, "And I'll get you your lil gifty gift" Mikasa had kept insisting that you didn't have to buy her anything since that race y'all had. She shook her head cupping your cheeks too.

"Your hands are cold" She quickly removed her hands off your face as you shook your head, putting them back on your face,

"I like it though" you said as Mikasa looked away before parting her lips.

"Y/n you don't have to you know that right?" You batted your eyes at her before nodding, "I know that but I just want to alright? And plus, it's fun. I wanna see what you might secretly like" She slowly nodded as you patted her cheeks walking out.

You and Alex decided to meet up outside where y'all always had lunch since she knew the location and you were kind of scared to go by yourself.

The thought of getting lost at somewhere you had no clue about nor the people there was something you didn't want.

You sat outside for a while seeing faces of people in the school walking past you and there was no sight of Alex. You texted her and felt someone's presence in front of you. You looked up to see Alex dozing off as you giggled.

"Did you not sleep? At all?" She softly and slowly nodded as you got up letting out an exhale through your mouth.

You patted her back grabbing her hands and dragging her with you, "You can sleep on my shoulder for a bit till we get there." She only nodded walking behind you to the train station.

"You know where we going?" You slightly shrugged your shoulders making her pick up her head from your shoulder, "Yeah, just tell me when we get there"

"How am I supposed to wake you up when we get there when I don't even know where it is?" Alex batted her eyes open, staring at you with an expressionless face, "What? I'm right though"

She opened her water bottle, cupping her hands away from you and poured it in her palms, sprinkling it on her face as a way to wake her up.

"Y/n, I'm gon need you to do it for me" Her head fell on your shoulder again as you sighed while shaking your head.

You grabbed the water bottle from her and cupped your hand, accidentally making some of the water spill on the floor. You picked her head up from your shoulder splashing it on her face as she gasped.

"Y/n that was too much!" She squealed out bringing eyes on the both of y'all, "Wake up Alexandria" you chuckled out, closing the bottle again and heard her sniffling.

"Bitch some got in my nose"

"You're awake though" She snatched her bottle away from you before sucking her teeth in at you.

"I guess I'm just gon keep my eyes wide open" You hummed out a reply as she dropped her head on your shoulders again.

"Uhnt Uhnt, get—"

"No y/n, I just wanna put my head on your shoulder since you even promised me" You chuckled as you playfully rolled your eyes, "Girl that was no promise"

"Your shoulders feel nice" Your eyebrows furrowed at what she said and only heard a giggle come from her, "What the hell that's supposed to mean?" you asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing bad, your shoulder just feels...nice for people to rest their heads on" She looked up at you holding her laughter in at your weird facial expression,

"Whatever Alex" She giggled closing her eyes as your lips parted to say something again but she started talking before you did.

"Don't worry, I'm not sleeping, just closing my eyes...for a bit" you scoffed, "I've heard that so many times before"