7.

✥ "Pretty girl, wake up" you softly whispered out to Mikasa and only got her pulling you in closer to her as she nuzzled her face in your chest.

A smile spread across your face at her cute action and ran your fingers through her hair, "You're really cute but now, we have to get up"

Mikasa shook her head on your chest, "No we don't." You stared at her and shook your head trying to get out of her grip but she had a tight grip on you for someone who just woke up.

"Mikasa, let go. We have to leave" Her eyes started to flutter at what you said before she looked up at you,

"Yes. We have classes today. You forgot right?" Mikasa softly groaned while picking her head up from your chest and turning over to her nightstand to look at her phone.

"Yesterday felt like a Friday so I didn't think we h— y/n we're late." You nodded before getting off the bed and stretching, "I know that"

"No like we're supposed to be in class in 10 minutes" You both stared at each other blankly before Mikasa quickly got up as you followed her straight to the bathroom but she quickly turned around and pushed you back.

"What?" She shook her head, "We're not showering together"

You smirked while patting her cheeks, "I mean if you're shy of me then don't be. Already seen some stuff"

Mikasa glared at you before you moved back and saw her nod as she closed the door.

You patiently waited outside of the door waiting for her but decided to say fuck it and walk in to brush your teeth while she was in there.

As soon as she was done showering, you were also done brushing your teeth and hopped in after her.

Mikasa was looking all over for her uniform only to find it laying on the floor beside her bed.

"Where did I put them? Fuck..." She was currently now looking for her socks that went along with the uniform and shoes.

She stopped looking for the specific ones she was looking for and chose a different pair in her drawer.

She saw you walk out of the bathroom with a towel around your body before smiling and slipping her shoes on.

She could've left without you but she waited till you were done.

You could feel Mikasa staring at you before you turned around and stared back.

"You're waiting for me?" Mikasa nodded, "You don't have to, we'll be in the same class anyways"

Mikasa stares at you struggling to put your bra on as the back of it was twisted, "Let me do it"

She said walking over to your bed to sit behind you, taking your bra off completely to fix it. She clipped it behind your back before patting your shoulders to give you a hint that she was done.

You turned around to Mikasa while smiling, "Thank you pretty,"

"You're welcome."

Mikasa said quietly before her eyes landed on the vibrator that was on your bed from last night. She scoffed before picking it up and testing out the speeds on it.

You were under the bed looking for your shoes because they were always under your bed.

You were about to pick your head up and ask Mikasa about it but felt a stimulation on your clit as a gasp left your lips.

"I'll make it quick, don't worry about it" Mikasa said from behind you as you felt her soft hands groping your ass, making you slightly bite your lips.