𝟒.

✥ Mikasa's eyes fluttered to the movement in the bed to see you still asleep. She danced her fingers along your cheek and saw your eyes slowly opening while batting your eyelashes to get a clearer view of who was in front of you and smiled.

"Morning" You moved closer to her and she smiled with her eyes at you, "Morning y/n"

You sat up in bed as you stared down at your boobs and chuckled, "So it wasn't a dream?" you said to yourself as Mikasa giggled, "Too good to be true?" you heard her say and moved closer to her resting your head on her shoulders.

"Just so you know, I wasn't playing about punishing you if you don't talk to me" Mikasa's cheeks tinted with a light shade of pink as she smiled while nodding, "Good girl" you slapped her ass as you walked towards the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Mikasa smiled to herself when she saw your towel wrapped around you, walking towards to your bed. She stood up while walking towards the bathroom. She got up brushing her teeth and slowed it down when a question wandered through her mind.

"So are we still friends or something else?" she stopped and opened the door to be surprised to see you standing there.

"Sorry, I was gonna ask if you could get me that?" you softly smiled pointing towards your lotion as she reached over grabbing it, turning back around to hand it to you.

"Wait" she pulled her arms back in as you tilted your head, "Y/n are we still friends?" she asked playing around with the top of the lotion bottle as you nodded, "Yes, but I mean if you don't want me to be, you can just tell me" you said cupping her cheeks and saw her blush.

She shook her head, "No, I like you" Mikasa quickly shook her head trying to take back what she said, "No I meant it as I like you being my friend and us being friends"

You nodded then whistled when your eyes trailed down her stomach, hands tracing her abs while nodding, "You honestly have such a nice body"

She was starting to get flustered and pushed your lotion bottle into your hand, "Here" she shut the door as you giggled, going over to your bed while smiling.

Mikasa walked out drying her hair with a towel and yawning. She stared at the time on her phone to realize you were still sitting there and batted her eyelashes at you.

"You're still here?"

You looked away from your phone sitting up, "Yea, I was just waiting for you" you drummed your finger against your thighs.

"No it's okay, I'll take a while. You can go on without me" you shook your head, "I just feel like waiting for you" you smiled at her and looked back down on your phone, playing Mario Kart.

Mikasa didn't say anything and just changed into her uniform quickly so she wouldn't feel like a burden to you or make you grow impatient with her.

She grabbed her bag standing up as you did too. "Good?" you asked before nodding when Mikasa replied back with a hum. The both of you walked outside together as you started kicking the tiny rocks on the ground when you both were quiet.

"Soo," you dragged out moving your head in a bopping manner, "What do you like to do when you're free?" She took a while trying to think of something more fun and interesting of herself as her face scrunched up and sighed.

"I just like to read and walk outside by myself, just to enjoy nature" she shrugged, "That's pretty much it"

"Well," you threw your arms around her shoulder while chuckling, "Do you mind if I join you on one of your walks?" She tilted her head while smiling.