𝟔.

✥ You all got outside waiting for the uber Mikasa had gotten for the three of y'all that'll take you all straight to campus since she didn't want stuff to be so difficult.

Alex stood up causally walking leaving you and Mikasa alone to sit down outside on one of the benches. You looked over at her before she chuckled,

"You really love staring don't you?" Mikasa said before turning her head over at you to see you smiling and moving closer to her. She backed up while chuckling with you at your playful actions. 

"You look very pretty y/n" Mikasa grabbed your chin wanting to get a better look at your face.

She could sense you were starting to get nervous about the eye contact she was maintaining with you while you chuckled, "You have some nerve saying I love staring"

Grabbing her wrist off your face, you slowly leaned in, sneaking a kiss from her before Alex called out your name with Mikasa's. "Thanks" you said while grabbing her hand with you to where the car was.

A while later, you all safely arrived onto campus and heard a loud and exaggerated yawn come from Alex, "A bitch tired, y/n squat" you didn't even get to have a reaction at what she said before feeling a weight thrown over your back and yelped.

"Alexandria!" you whined out her name when you felt her arms wrap around your neck, basically wanting to get on your back. "Please just walk me there, I'm lowkey scared to go by myself now" you and Mikasa both nodded at what Alex brought out.

Mikasa stared at the both of you, clearly seeing you struggling with Alex on your back, "Alex?" Mikasa softly called out her name making Alexs' head dart towards who was calling out for her.

"You can get on my back because y/n looks like she's going to shit on herself in a bit" you gasped at what she said and felt your back less heavy than the last time.

Alex kept laughing while getting on Mikasa's back as she smugly handed you her bags too.

Mikasa grabbed both of Alexs' hands before saying something, "Don't choke me" She said making Alex confused a bit till she finally giggled,

"Oh I promise I won't, that one was just for my best girl y/n" she blew a kiss to you as you playfully dodged it making all three of y'all laugh.

Mikasa carried Alex to her dorm which was on a way different side of the building away from you two and actually understood why Alex didn't want to go by herself because if that was you, you wouldn't either.

She thanked Mikasa while getting off her back and grabbing her bags away from you, making sure you were holding onto your right bags.

You and Mikasa said bye again to Alex, making your way to your rooms now. Mikasa looked over at you before quickly walking in front of you,

"Want to get get on my back too?" She asked and saw you beam out with a smile already getting tired, "Just tell me when to get off okay? Don't push yourself too much"

She only nodded before you felt your body being hoisted up into the air and wrapped your arms around her neck.

"So what did you buy?" you asked wanting to walk and talk together to block out the cricket noises from campus.

"Just a cute little lamp. It's kind of like tap control, you just have to tap on the head and it turns on" You nodded, "Yeah, I definitely wanna see that" Mikasa was already planning on showing it to you when she first bought it.

"But what did you buy?" She asked slightly looking over into your bag, "Just sum cute stuff" Mikasa's eyebrows raised when she heard you chuckle after the sentence but decided not to ask.