𝟑.

✥ Mikasa has been avoiding you ever since she said that she wanted to kiss you. You tried talking to her but that was hopeless; either a no reply from her or an 'oh' 'okay'. You wanted to ask Alex about it but not wanting her to know anything just yet.

Mikasa had you overthinking the whole day after the incident whether you did something wrong or said something wrong. Everytime you thought about how her accent changed when she spoke French you would have yourself zoning out.

You licked your lips as you zoned out and Alex noticed it and pointed it out. "Y/n, it's been your 7th time already zoning out. You sure you okay?" You nodded slowly and blinked your eyes.

"Oh yeah I'm fine" Alex stared at you and pulled your chair closer to her clapping her hands together. She took the pen top you had in your mouth out, "Aight so tell me cause you're clearly not here."

You nodded and sighed making up a different scenario, not wanting her to even get a clue of who or what you were talking about.

"Okay so what if you and this boy just met like y'all was talking on Instagram for a while and y'all both shy and so y'all decide to meet up and when you're about to leave he says he wants to kiss you but then doesn't do it" Alex nodded making you aware that she was listening.

"Then the days after, his texting is different. It's more dry than all the time you both talked to each other and keep in mind that we're both shy. It's to the point where they wanna ghost me and we just met like a good 3 weeks ago. I thought it was starting to go well and even learned more about them when we met up"

Alex nodded and saw you frown patting your back. "Well if you wan't me to be honest, they probably thought it was too early to say that and probably thinks you don't feel the same way. They might be someone who tends to fall easily as soon as they get an interest in someone they like but thinks they're going to get hurt or hurt someone else"

"They might also feel insecure about some stuff and doesn't want to push it upon you and distance themselves away from time to time. They might also want to see if you will go to the extent for them to prove if you will really be by their side during hard times."

"Oh and they're probably scared about showing their true personality especially if they've never done it before like had friends or people that always leave their life and doesn't want you to leave their life."

You nodded about to say something till Alexandria put a finger in your face, "Or they're probably just a shit head and you shouldn't waste your time over them" you nodded your head in agreement and thanked her.

You threw your arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to you, "Who would've thought you were good at giving advice like that?" you smiled facing her, "Y/n you finna make me start geeking"

"What's their name if you don't mind me asking?" You scratched your head not wanting her to know and switched around the letters to the persons name, "Masika", her head quickly tilted as her eyebrows raised up.

"Masika?" you nodded as she went quiet for a while and shrugged, "Like what Nicki said, 'All that Fetty but he never met Masika'" She giggled and nodded.

You thought about what Alex said for a while, debating on which one of those options is why Mikasa is not talking to you cause all the points Alex made, made sense to you.

But you also didn't want to force Mikasa to talk to you since you felt like you were gonna be annoying.

Class ended while you and Alex walked outside to go get lunch but you realized you left your phone in that class. Alex went on without you as you went back to the class.