Hairy Handsome

Next day I was all set to go to office.
Yes second day in a row, it was happening almost after two years.

I was dressed perfectly for office, all sobered, alcohol seemed a long lost story.

I still don't have answers for my actions, may be I was acting on my impulse. Nothing to loose.

'Not bad Richard, you look impressive. Lets get going'.
I know, I will be early but that will spare me glances of people.

As I was about to leave, Angie came in front of me. She was my angel, doing cooking and cleaning for me. She was like a mother figure to me. She would always comfort me when I was unbearable.

As soon as she saw me, the look on her face was to die for. She was pleasantly shocked. I went near her and hugged her.

"Oh my.. Richie, is that really you" she had tears of joy.

"Ya its new me, or rather the old me"

"Please stick to it" she said emotionally.

"I will Angie, got to be going, see you later"

I was early, As I reached office. I saw Julia, she was busy in her mobile. I went to her.

"Hey Julia, good morning"
She saw me and fumbled up. She was not expecting me for sure.

Go..good mo.. morning Mr Hanks. I..I was..just..

"Its ok Julia, I just wanted to say sorry for yesterday"

I found her mouth wide open, as I get in smiling to myself.
Not many people were in yet, and yes she was not here too.

I went to my cabin and was looking at all the morning hustle, people coming in, chatting, have their coffee. It was good to be out of that pathetic state and being doing something worthwhile. I need to call up Henry and see what work he has for me. I was totally lost on work front as of now.

'And then, there was light'

Ya she came in.

She looked so beautiful in loose fitting pants and a formal shirt, her hair made up in a ponytail.

She went straight to her desk, started her computer, took out her water bottle and coffee mug from her bag and went to get her coffee at wending machine. She said Hi, and 'Hellos to everyone she meet on her way, came back to her desk and started with her work.

Unaware of my staring at her.

"Oh so you are alive! I thought you jumped off a cliff or something!" Came a voice at my door, With smirk on his face.

I didn't notice him coming, that was Nathan Jonas, CFO of Wilson group and my best buddy.

"You wish!" I say standing up to give him a brotherly hug.

"So good to see you like this man" he said patting my shoulders.

I just nodded

"What triggered this? Care to share" he asked

"Later"

"Ok then, lets catch up for lunch"

"Hows Rose?" I inquired about his wife. She too is my good friend.

"She's upset with you, you didn't even came to see her after we had Emily" He said disappointed.

"I will drop by soon" I had to make up with her.

They had their second daughter last year and I didn't even go so see the little princess. I had missed out on so many things.

After Nathen left and as I didn't had any work, I went outside looking around what were others working on. I used to do that regularly before too.

After talking and discussion work with others, I went and stood behind Gia to see what she was working on. She was editing some images and placing them on layout. She didn't notice me standing behind, but then she turned around. She must have thought of someone else, as she was about to say something, then seeing it was me she frowned her eyes, gave a small smile to me and again went back to her computer.

____________

Gia POV

I was working on a new concept, which Steve had asked me to do. He had said that he just wanted a random tailing option to go with his almost approved concept. I was so irritated at his words. Then again I had got to work on something creative and I wanted it to be best.

He had given me just a days time.

I felt someone standing behind me. I knew it was Steve. He always did that, standing behind to check on my work. I was about to turn around and snap at him that I was not finished yet. But it was not him. It was Mr Hairy beast standing there looking at me. Just that today he was not looking Hairy beast, but Hairy handsome. He was so neatly dressed today, total contrast to yesterday. His dirty blonde hair was trimmed and combed, making him look smart and attractive. His beard too was trimmed which made him quite...umm ok. I better stop there.

I gave him small smile and went back to my work again

There was buzz in the office about him coming consecutively on second day, which itself was a breaking news and on top of that Julia had told almost everyone that he had said sorry to her. People kept glancing in his cabin, to make sure for themselves that the rumours were true.

He went to chat with Cini on some random stuff and left.

She was very happy talking to him, as if she had a crush on him.

"Oh! I am so happy, He is back to being himself" she said excited

I smiled at her.