I want you

Richard POV

Its been 2 months since Gia's birthday, since we accepted eachother and our feelings. After that we went on few dates and kissed few times but that was it. Gia wanted to take things slow. I was still spending my time with kids and her, I still go for breakfast and dinner at her place. At times they come over at mine. Nathan and we used to hang out together with our family. In office we pretended as if we were just colleuges But...huh!

We. Were. Never. Alone.

I was dying to take her in my arms, kiss her senseless and have her all for myself for days. You can't blame me for being desperate, its been more than 2 years since you know...

I was thinking of some ideas to make it work when my phone rang. I looked at the name displayed on the screen.

Mr Wilson? I immediately took the call, straightening up myself.

"Mr Wilson, how are you?" I asked.

"I fine Richard, how you doing?"

"Great" I said

"Of course you are feeling great" he laughed saying that

Wow, Now even he is teasing me, as if Nathan and team were not enough. I couldn't help blushing.

"Anyways, keep yourself free next week. We are inaugurating our Radiance Resort. Its almost done so you and Gia better be there. Rebecca will be sending you details so plan accordingly." He continued.

"Thats great news Sir, congratulations. And of course we will be there."

We will be surly there, gears of my mind started churning. This is the opportunity I was looking for, Me and Gia all alone, far away from home, close to each other... I was doing happy dance inside.

I looked at Gia after ending the call she was looking at me with questions in her eyes, wondering why I was happy. I winked at her with big smile on my face. She blushed and then shook her head going back to work.

'Who is going to save you from me Ms Davis'

We were in cafeteria during lunch break and I told Gia in front of everyone about the inauguration.

"Oh thats great, one more restort is done. I am so happy." Gia said

"Ya thats great, congratulations to both of you. You two worked really hard." Cini told us

"Thanks Cini, and pack your bags Gia, we will be going there." I told Gia

She looked at me as it I said sun was square.

"How can I come, I can't leave kids n dad alone... I.." I was expecting this.

"Come on Gia, you have to go. We can take care of kids that's not a problem." Nathan said. See thats my buddy I can always rely on him.

"No no. I don't want to bother you and..."

"Please Gia, what are friends for, we can manage them and its just matter of 2 days"

"Ya and you both will get quality time with each other too." Cini said.

'Now you are talking Cini' I said in my mind

I am sure she is not convinced. I have to talk to dad.

That evening during dinner I told dad

"You should go Gia, don't worry about us, I can stay here alone and Nathan will take care of kids." He said to convince Gis

"Yes mom, we will be good kids and I will get to play with Tracy" Ana was so excited. My little princess.

"Alex?" Gia asked

"M cool, Uncle Nathan has basketball too at his place so am sorted. Go mom its just 2 days"

Gia huffed

"She will come Richard, you can book the tickets. How far its from here" Dad asked me.

"Tickets are arranged by office and its 2 hours flight from here." I inform him

She was still thinking. After dinner and she went to her room and I followed her. She was arranging clothes in wardrobe and I hugged her from behind.

She got startled "what are doing Richie, kids will see." I loved it when she called me Richie. "Lets go Gia, we will get some time for ourselves." I kissed her soft skin on the neck. She took a deep breath. "I want you Gia, just for myself for two days. Can't you do that for me?"